A pen is mightier than mouse !!!

w1nD

Adept
Got this last week but was lil busy so couldnt post pics...so basically got a new Wacom Intuos 4 Medium Pen Tablet :eek:hyeah: :hap2:

let pics do more talking :)

Also attaching a digital painting that i did with it...hope you like it...its been striked sample as i have not released it yet and dont want any1 to copy it :p

cheers

Hey can you give the source of purchase, as well as brief review? My sister loves drawing, and a lot of it is involved in her line of work, can you draw free-hand as like in the actual pen and paper mode?

^ once you get used to it, yes.

the learning curve isn't very steep though. a week or 2 and she should be up to speed.

thanks everyone :)

Aces170 said:
Hey can you give the source of purchase, as well as brief review? My sister loves drawing, and a lot of it is involved in her line of work, can you draw free-hand as like in the actual pen and paper mode?

yup you can just need some time for practice a week is enough once you get used to mapping the screen on it....using it easier than mouse ;)

btw will pm you purchase details :)

Wow, great purchase.. I'm jealous :) I'm still using an Intuitos 2 XD which I have had for 5 or 6 years now. Yup once you get used to it, it is far better than the mouse and much less repetitious and tiring on the hand.

Congratulations!! a great purchase and the pic is pretty good too :p

Back