A short music video prepared by me (Yaaron by KK)

Hello everyone :)

Was given an assignment in my college to prepare a video on something that we all management students felt like doing so and i ended up doing this one.

kindly check the same and please lend ur comments

please note that this is not some professional stuff, its just something that i just felt like making along with my friends and ended up winning first prize in DY Patil Institutes of Management Studies 1st prize in their yearly festival !

Myself was the one who choreographed the whole sequence and edited the presentation of the video.

similary the video also was directed by yours truly :)

coolcrook said:
nice work.. made a few short films myself, and its tough wrk mate, good job
Thank your very much coolcrook :)

there`s one more set of a novice advertisement that i`d prepared for my advertisement sessions, shall upload the same soon

warm regards

I was like are my speakers not working or something for the first 27 secs.... :p

Good you made this... time capsules like this are great :D

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Nostalgia mate. I just miss those good old days. ( *cough cough*....girls from the DY Patil !!! )
One of those is my GF !

Guess who ? :)

BTW thank you everyone for the appreciation and suggestions

warm regards

jennifer123 said:
Good Sound and Music, but lot of Bad cuts. Try to match the cuts at beats or movements.
This is something i'd normally pick up on but the music he's using is pretty soft without too many drastic transitions. Good choice of track for the subject matter.

I think overall its a good effort for a novice.

What does Yaaron Dosti mean btw ?

hey denish who are you in the video :p

btw top job very well done i once made a shortfilm but now it forms the greater part of my repressed memories :/

Bluffmaster said:
The meaning of the first line of the song is : Friends, friendship is beautiful. Without it, life is meaningless.

Its a beautiful song, a classic.
Yes i can get that, without understanding a single word :)

Anyone seen the official video for that song ?

Memories well (as a matter of fact beautifully) preserved! Thats what we did in our trips, reminds me of those days.

Nice song selection btw I remember when Dil Chahta Hai was out everyone was so keen on making their GOA trips with that of the movies Title Song.

Back