A treat for my ears !!!

Finally got Cowon D2 2GB. The sound quality is awesome. Way better than my Creative Zen V Plus.

img0211p.jpg

img0210qo.jpg

img0213wo.jpg

img0217gz.jpg

img0219r.jpg

Damages: Rs 5000/-

That's awesome for just $100 :)

I'm tempted to think that this is the absolute best you could get for the pricepoint.

Everytime i read reviews for this brand they always tend to be in the 300-400 range. Good to know they do more affordable ones.

This seems like great VFM. Congrats OP. Do u know if there is another version which only supports audio files MP3 and flacs both, maybe only 1-2GB, available in India and obviously much cheaper?

Congrats!!!

Rammstein+Cowon is the way to go... I don't know if you listen to Hindi music but, Taare Zameen par songs sound damn good on cowon.Try them out sometime.

Rockfella said:
This seems like great VFM. Congrats OP. Do u know if there is another version which only supports audio files MP3 and flacs both, maybe only 1-2GB, available in India and obviously much cheaper?

There is no version of D2 which only supports only MP3/FLAC AFAIK. However if you are looking for something cheper, check out iAudio6 for Rs 3.5k and other players here Welcome To Iaudio . iAudio6 has BBE and other enhancements which D2 has. Check here JetAudio

esanthosh said:
Congrats! That's a great VFM deal you've got :)

Thanks!

Metalspree said:
Congrats on the new player :D.On a side note get a better IEM's your ears are going to love it more.

desiibond said:
congrats on your superb purchase and enjoy the pleasure of stunning audio experience. But first, change those earphones da.

Please suggest one. I love bass and I am thinking about Nuforce NE6

asrphani said:
Congrats!!!

Rammstein+Cowon is the way to go... I don't know if you listen to Hindi music but, Taare Zameen par songs sound damn good on cowon.Try them out sometime.

Oh yeh :eek:hyeah:

Back