A5 showndown !!!its here !!!!!flawless victor!!

Hi there !!! finally got the speakers in which i was always looking for clarity and thats whati got when i purchased these Audioengine A5 . I would say simply awesomee !! amazing crystal clear sound perfect set of stereo setup with asus STX simple amazing rocking !! performance and amazing output!! thanks to sangram , bikey , techhead , andrew327 and sato for helping me in choosing the right speakers was troubling them a lot !!!abouth what to buy !! and after getting these.. i would say thank you..people i owe ya one this simply is fantastic and aweosmee stuff !!!Bought from bajaoo at andheri . Just arrrived at my workplaced and just isntalled them now !!!hehehe . Once again A5 Really rock !!!

2j44xza.jpg

99pi04.jpg

21o8xeu.jpg

30hqyxv.jpg

13ymsrm.jpg

2hftld1.jpg

24cd2ef.jpg

64otc5.jpg

28039g1.jpg

[j/k] A request to mods. Keep a "Congrats" button on all of Ankit's threads. Typing congrats so many times hurts.[j/k] :D
Congrats Ankit!! Enjoy the show.

A little birdie tells me a lot of break-in is required to get that kevlar and the magnets behind it do its magic on the A5s. So now set about breaking them in and let us know the difference a few days down the line.

amitmishra12 said:
Congratz man!
After reading the tittle I thaught it was an audi :p

lol :p Who knows, we may spot one on a show-off by ankit someday.

Congrats anks, enjoy the epitome of audio nirvana :)

PS: i know, but still, a5 + STX is total bliss! :)

Congrats!
BTW me too have the same combo stx + a5
sarang said:
A little birdie tells me a lot of break-in is required to get that kevlar and the magnets behind it do its magic on the A5s. So now set about breaking them in and let us know the difference a few days down the line.
+1.
Will sound much better after a month of regular play.

Back