A64 3200+ winchester,A8v dlx mobo+Original Hynix D43 1GB DDR(2x512)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Hi guys.
Selling following parts. All are original genuine parts with full warranty,bills.
================
Athlon 64 3200+ Winchester core CPU.
Overclocked: Yes
Stable Speeds Reached : 2.7Ghz @1.5v
Prime stable: yes
Purchased: March 2005
Price: Rs.8000 shipped

Asus A8V deluxe Revision 2.0 Motherboard
Purchased:March 2005( got replaced today 27th May 05 from rashi)
Price: Rs.7250 shipped

Combo deal for CPU+mobo: Rs.15000 shipped.

Hynix original D43 1GB(512x2): This is not the counterfeit RAM that you get these days for 4-4.5K. this is genuine Hynix. Runs at 2-3-3-7 @ DDR450 speeds.
Purchased: May2005
This was purchased as a temp RAM until my Geil comes back replaced from USA.
Comes with original bill of Rs.5750

Expected Price: Rs.5250 shipped

Buy all 3 for 20K shipped
=====================

=====================
PM me your queries.

Well funky i might be intrested in ur Hynix RAM as they are genuine Hynix.
Currently its no OCZ for me as my cousin will be comming in December and said it would be costly for her.
Well now i will have to settle for Hynix or if some miracle happens and some
one helps me get the OCZ from US.
Will let you know for sure i dont want to miss this Orignal Hynix also.
After all who can gurantee my OCing with the Orignal Hynix i buy in the market.

@Switch:
yep i know but when i tried to test it before shipping it didnt start at all. So it went to replacement and got it back today.
I was planning to use this as my 2nd machine but now i have A8n sli + DFi + P4 machine + this.
So i have to get rid of it.
And i dont know if people will be interested in buying revision 1.02 Wifi edition due to its PCI lock limitations.
Give this few days. If noone is interested i will be selling this to the dealer and i think he wont mind much between 1.02 or 2.0. So i will ship this to you and return your mobo to the dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:
Guys i am leaving for Singapore on 17th June. And if i get the visa( which i am sure i will as there shouldnt be any problems for tourist visa ) I am directly going to US with my aunt from singapore.
So i will be gone for good 1 month or so. So if you want this stuff please buy it before that.

Also I dont want to keep switch waiting forever. If noone replies for a8v till first week of june i am shipping it to switch.

one suggestion for ya.. dont quote (ridiculously) low prices for the stuff on sale. this aint no bidding place and more often than not, u'll end up on the black list of most ppl and most ppl might not even bother to consider your offer/quote in future :)

Be discreet. Use PM if u want to quote and reply here on the threads asking the seller to check his PM :)

Hye Mask, you are right....just thought might try my luck and strike a good deal...i am unable to control my lust seeing such products on sale...neways will try to quote good prices next time

You will never strike a deal like this, never.
You need to realise that person selling the items is not dumb or fool ;)

Hey funky, i really to get your config but before, i think of selling my system, then add some money to it and buy urs...howz that ??

Ok guys here is an offer.
Buy everything for 20K+shipping and I will throw in TT Aquarious II water cooling kit for FREE

funkymonkey said:
Ok guys here is an offer.
Buy everything for 20K+shipping and I will throw in TT Aquarious II water cooling kit for FREE

Nice offer man! Hope u find a buyer soon :)

OOPS. I forgot to mention. The free watercooling kit offer valid only till there is no buyer for this kit alone.
I am giving it as a free as i dont need this kit anymore. Do not ask me to reduce the price of the parts if you want it without the watercooling kit. The price is 20K for everything, it dosent matter if you want the kit or not. And i dont think anyone who buys this will let go of the kit ;)

Only watercooling kit is also available for sale. Price Rs.4500.

now thatz tempting ..... yummie ..... :eek:hyeah:

EDIT : funky gimme the link to the water cooling kit page , and also lemme know the exact contents .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back