FS: Others AA Wireless Android Auto Wireless adapter (convert your wired android auto HeadUnit to a wireless one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

codwapeace

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Uttarakhand
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jun 1, 2022
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
11 months
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not required.
Bought it about 15 days ago. I am not really using it as my commute is less than 5 minutes and bluetooth is good enough for me.

Attachments

• photo1655834403.jpeg
    photo1655834403.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 290
  • photo1655834403(1).jpeg
    photo1655834403(1).jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 255
8500 shipped. Please contact me only if you are willing to buy for 8500, otherwise, please do not waste our time. I am not interested in selling for any lower.

Can you share a video of it working and the lag between the devices?
Did dollar inflation impact the price here?

Can you share a video of it working and the lag between the devices?
Did dollar inflation impact the price here?
There is no lag. It directly works on your touchscreen on ICE. It will only work if your ICE already has a wired android auto. There is no difference between wired android auto and wireless one as far as lag is concerned (i.e., there is no lag).
No, dollar inflation has nothing to do with it. I started using this device in my car again and I don't see a need to sell it for any lower than what it cost me along with a month of wait to get it. If anyone needs it now, they can buy from me. If they can wait, they can buy directly from AA Wireless.
Moreover, no one bought at a reasonable price previously offered. So, I don't see any reason for me to sell it for any lower.

There is no lag. It directly works on your touchscreen on ICE. It will only work if your ICE already has a wired android auto. There is no difference between wired android auto and wireless one as far as lag is concerned (i.e., there is no lag).
No, dollar inflation has nothing to do with it. I started using this device in my car again and I don't see a need to sell it for any lower than what it cost me along with a month of wait to get it. If anyone needs it now, they can buy from me. If they can wait, they can buy directly from AA Wireless.
Moreover, no one bought at a reasonable price previously offered. So, I don't see any reason for me to sell it for any lower.
Thanks for the info, Been following your thread for a while but couldn't decide whether i really needed as using the wired android auto will also charge my phone simultaneously with a 5 sec added inconvenience to actually connect the phone to the USB port. Also, i wasn't aware AA wireless shipped to India, thanks for that info as well. GLWS.

Thanks for the info, Been following your thread for a while but couldn't decide whether i really needed as using the wired android auto will also charge my phone simultaneously with a 5 sec added inconvenience to actually connect the phone to the USB port. Also, i wasn't aware AA wireless shipped to India, thanks for that info as well. GLWS.
Actually, it is better for my use case as I don’t have to keep plugging and unplugging it every five minutes. It is less useful for those who drive long.

Reactions: rr9
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back