CPU/Mobo Abit ip35e usb hang solution?

MAGNeT

Skilled
Well i m still facing the same startup hang problem every time i start my comp with ups usb cable .....updated with latest march bios but still facing same problem...
Any solution out yet???

Iam planning to buy this mobo :( as its good VFM board . guys please reply! I will change my decision if the problem is not solved! Looks like only a few customers are facing this!

vnerd== DONN worry this is the most fantastic board i have seen for OC, No issues with me as of now.!! HOPE for the best than you will get the ultimate..

well i got the mobo too...and haven't booted it yet.....as i m still away from home.....So i wanna knw whts the solution too....Do Bios updates solve it

ronnie_gogs said:
well i got the mobo too...and haven't booted it yet.....as i m still away from home.....So i wanna knw whts the solution too....Do Bios updates solve it

Please post your results once u use it. Please connect any USB device and they try booting:hap2: :hap2: :hap2:

magnet said:
Well i m still facing the same startup hang problem every time i start my comp with ups usb cable .....updated with latest march bios but still facing same problem...
Any solution out yet???

What did the ABIT forum reply to this problem?

it can happen with anyone....

my biostar tp35d2-a7 doesnt boot with by bluetooth dongle plugged in....so i just disconnect it after use

any other usb peripherals dont seem to cause the same problem though

I too have read of the same problem .. but i am going to take the gamble .. i am buying the ABit IP35 E MB , but any suggestion on the SMPS pls

Back