Other About to buy Kindle Paperwhite from Croma today

dont buy 3g....waste of money.If I were you I would wait for the new kindle which would come out in october

Thght of it.... But I am too lazy to go through the process. :(.

And also, bought some books...converted few. Don't want it all to go waste.

No. Actually its very nice gadget and reading is a pleasure. I read and collect LOTS of books. and for me this is as near experience to the real thing.

Guys using kindle paperwhite....
Pls compare with ipad and other devices which is best device to read ebooks...
I did not like Nexus 7 too much for ebooks...was a bit grainy....
Note 2 is now is serving all purpose but would definitely buy a new tab when required

Hmm... I use Paperwhite, Nexus 7(Mine) & 10(Brother's), and a iPad mini(Sis-in-law) occasionaly.

Paperwhite is the best for reading ebooks. Although u need to get used to the scrolling and all..Also to the fact that its ANOTHER device you need to carry or consider when u pack. :)

I love my nexus 7 for reading books and graphic novels and so far i would have completed around 5 series completely cant imagine how much it would have cost me buying them individualy let alone the availablity

Any tips or suggestions which I should keep in mind?
Understand that its to be used ONLY with books you buy from amazon. No resale value for those books unlike real books. Alternatively, if you can find free books in kindle format.

If you're ok with that then go ahead.

Not really, as long as the book is in .mobi format it is ok. There are several sources for free ebooks including the ones on Kindle store. In its anticipation I have already amassed several ebooks which will keep me busy for years. Then there are a handful which I have bought over the years and do not wish to part with them so resale is not a concern either.

Back