WTB [Account sharing] Looking for Rainbow Six Siege in exchange for these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I own a bunch of Ubisoft games and I am looking to gameshare (i.e:- trade withot full access) in exchange for Origin Premier (or) Rainbow Six (or) F1 2019

I have these games:- Division 2, Division 1, GTA 5, Borderlands, AC Syndicate, AC Odyssey, FarCry New Dawn, FarCry 5 and Ghsot Recon (not sure, must be latest). I also have the DLCs for Divison 2 (warlords of NY anyone?) and I also have Watch Dogs Legion preordered. I also have Watch Dogs 2 and Watch Dogs 1. I would sell this if I get a very good offer as well, so lemme know and I will get back to you!
Edit 1:-
I just checked and it's TC Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Last edited:
GTA 5 as far as i can remember is not on the uplay store. Are all of these on your EGS account? Since some of these games went free on EGS ( GTA 5, AC Syndicate and Watch Dogs 1). And what do you mean by trade without full access? Do you mean you will give this account only temporarily?
Post automatically merged:

even borderlands the handsome collection went free

What do you mean by "trade without full access" ?
No changing mail or password.

GTA 5 as far as i can remember is not on the uplay store. Are all of these on your EGS account? Since some of these games went free on EGS ( GTA 5, AC Syndicate and Watch Dogs 1). And what do you mean by trade without full access? Do you mean you will give this account only temporarily?

even borderlands the handsome collection went free
No, most games, except AC Syndicate, Watch Dogs 1 and GTA 5, are on uPlay. I have one Social Club account and EGS GTA 5 account as well. Not temporarily but more like an agreement to rent games. More like gamesharing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back