ACER ASPIRE 6930 without OS How can I get the DRIVERS?

Krriztin

Disciple
Hello,

I am new to this forum, i have ordered a Acer Aspire 6930, But the m/s i ordered it from is ready to give me a without OS system today. But i am not sure about whether i will be able to get the drivers for The ACER MEDIA ARCADE, The GRID VISTA and EMPOWER etc that comes pre-packed with the std package.

I am confused as to, whether purchase it as such nd look for drivers, ( i saw media arcade download in a site) not sure about the rest of the pre-installed programs. Our should i wait for the m/s to bring me the OS installed version? another m/s a asked said that the 6930 does not come with OS.

Please get me outta this fix..
thanks..

Why i wanted the other utilities is that it enables Media playing with Computer being off, and Also some stuff like BIOS edit after boot Up. and also a LOT of wasted keys will be on The laptop if these functions are not enabled.

thanks for the prompt reply.

manu1991 said:

I am not sure. I'll tell after i get the machine in my hands. as i am just about to go out an get it. I think those dealer people will install a Pirated Vista into it .. ( :( ) i may have to purchase official vista. But the people will give all rivers with the machine. or so they said.

I will have to check in the Driver list you posted if i dont have any drivers installed for specific hardW.
I found some places for getting Media Arcade for Acer and also Vista supported eMpowering technology. But they are not specifically for 6930. But for an Extensa model.
also, I have a friend who owns a 6920G. almost all things 'lest gfx and the way of interaction of the media keys are the same.. so i may get lucky.

Hello,

I Got the hardware. No Much problems. Some glitches are present.

I have a Prob with finding The driver for " SM BUS CONTROLLER"

When The laptop was not connected to internet, There are a Pop Up saying a number of "Problems in hardware installtion" Check Online for solutions message. it had a list of HW stuff too.. I dont remember the names. But when after my La[p is Connected to INternet. I have no idea about how to Do that check. The HARDWARE MANAGER ONLY SHOWS " SM BUS COntroller " as missing hardware..

Help.

Back