Laptops Acer Aspire 7 defective with heatsink assembly not fixed.

I have bought an acer Aspire 7 from Flipkart on 31st January. The laptop has been sparsely used because I couldn't run any games or apps and only used chrome for browsing and exams. The laptop which first bought had a defective SSD and hence a new one was replaced by Flipkart itself. I haven't been able to run any games or apps as they don't run as a normal laptop should run and upon contacting acer support they made me update the BIOS and other windows updates a few days after receiving the laptop. The laptop couldn't run any apps hence I only used it to run the browser and my brother watched YouTube on it. I was desperately trying to diagnose what is the issue with it when I saw that the CPU temperature is idling over 90 -100 or just crashes. I asked for support and the technician came to my place and opened the laptop for inspection. To my surprise the laptop had no internal screws for the heatsink and fans. The thermal tape had melted and burnt all around the motherboard. The technician then and there told me that this issue most probably won't be resolved and it would be replaced. Given the condition which I saw myself I was relieved that it would be replaced. later on I was informed that it won't be replaced and hence I mailed Acer support regarding the issue and I requested the laptop be replaced due to how the CPU and GPU condition has deteriorated due to overheating. what should I do regarding this? they have informed that they have got the screws and would repair it under warranty.

Back