Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrading to a desktop since I use an MB Air for my mobile needs
Up for sale is my obsessively maintained Acer Predator Helios 300. This can be useful for someone looking for a cheap causal gaming laptop, something for a project or a powerful working laptop which would more or less be plugged on to the desk.

Basic specs are:

Processor: Intel i5 8300H
Operating System: Windows 11 Home 64 (English)
Display Type: 39.62 cm (15.6 inch) 1920 x 1080 Pixel Full HD LED Backlit Wideview IPS Display
Memory: 8 GB SO-DIMM DDR4 2600MHz, upgraded to 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) with a matching set
SSD: NVME
Hard Drive: 1 TB HDD WD Blue (SATA)
Warranty: None
AC Adapter: 135W Barrel Plug
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX™ 1050Ti 4GB GDDR5
Ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type C (1st Gen), 1xRJ45, 1 x HDMI Port (v2.0), 2-in-1 Card Reader (SD, SDXC)
Keyboard: Red Backlit, English

Build is very strong- outer lid and inside panel is made of metal. Keyboard is comfortable with no flex. The upgrade options are good and accessible as well. There are access bays for RAM and the SATA drive. The NVME/M.2 SSD can be installed upon removing the rear panel. Points to note again regarding maintenance:
  • I've always stored this in a dustproof bag when not in use. There's not much dust or any other ageing related stuff on this laptop anywhere. It looks almost new. There is no dust on the inside of the laptop as well. Vents and fans are all clear and clean.
  • I've installed a trackpad protector from day one. And I clean my hands before and after using this laptop's keyboard. So, there are no oil stains or wear and tear on those as well.
  • I had disabled Turbo Boost, under volted and limited processor performance to ensure good thermals and long life for this laptop (hasn't had a noticeable impact on performance at all). The laptop cools down very quickly after a gaming session. I always turn off the laptop after cooling down and making sure that the temperature is below 40 degrees and after the fans cut off. I also use this with a laptop cooling stand and in a well ventilated area without blocking the fans.
One point to note is that this laptop's display had been replaced with a new one since the old one had a manufacturing defect. The new one is under warranty and is running well. I can share the invoice with him so that he can replace this in case he runs into any trouble. Docking a point solely due to this. Else, this is like new. Best for casual gamers and for a powerful desktop replacement office/work laptop that is strong, has easy maintenance access and upgradability options. Not for latest AAA gamers.

I can sell this laptop in the following price brackets:
  1. Without SSD, HDD, RAM and OS: Rs. 30,000
  2. With HDD, without SSD, RAM & OS: Rs. 32,000
  3. With HDD (1TB WD Blue) & RAM (16 GB, DDR4, 2600 Mhz), without SSD & OS: Rs. 35,000
  4. With SSD (Kingston A2000 500GB), HDD (1TB WD Blue), RAM (16 GB, DDR4, 2600 Mhz) and OS (Windows 11 Home): Rs. 40,000
Local pickup is preferred since I'm selling from Bangalore. Would be shipping this at buyer's risk and expense.

Attachments

• Top+Date.jpg
    Top+Date.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 233
  • Screen On+Date.jpg
    Screen On+Date.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 221
  • KB+Date.jpg
    KB+Date.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 219
  • Trackpad Closeup.jpg
    Trackpad Closeup.jpg