Acer RMA experience - need suggestions.

Hachune

Disciple
Hello guys. Long story short, I raised an issue with my Acer monitor around 5 months ago. They told me that they will send a replacement unit, which turned out to be completely crappy compared to mine (inferior in every way possible). So, obviously I declined to take the monitor home. While on my way home they called me that they made a mistake and that monitor is for another customer.

Then months passed by, they called me and told me that they don't have an equivalent model and will be refunding the amount instead to my bank account. So, I did as they told and submit my monitor along with my bank details.

Almost another two months has passed since then, they never send me the refund. I keep emailing them asking for updates, but their replies are always along the lines of "we will put your case to priority list, please wait" whilst already marking my Case ID as closed.

I am desperate, apart from emailing them, I have tried calling them, whatsapp them, contact them on twitter with no success. I am running out of ideas, please recommend something. Thanks.

Back