Acronis 8 free

techie_007

Skilled
Ok, heres a chance for all you *ahem* users of acronis to go legit, for free :eek:hyeah: .

Acronis backup software and Recovery services in UK. Backup software for data backup and disaster recovery in Windows and Linux - Acronis

Acronis True Image 8 Personal edition. The latest one is 11 but i think this will be good enough for most users :)

EDIT: Heres how to download your copy:

Once you've registered at the Acronis website, they will send you a confirmation email asking if you really want a serial number. Click on the link embedded in the email. Then Acronis will send you another email with the serial number. Then, you need to go back into the Acronis website. Click on the "My Account" and enter your registration name and password. Once you're logged in to "My Account", click on the "Registered Products" link. It should open up and show Acronis True Image 8.0 registered that you can then download.

Also apparently, it may take a while to get the link to download the product activated :ashamed: Refer to: Acronis True Image 8 Personal - Free

Wow, my first sticky :D

WARNING: DOES NOT play well with Vista. Some ppl reports vary, but general consensus is that it 'can' screw up the vista bootloader in certain conditions and recovery probably fails. Please google for more info since I didnt bother for details. Try at your own risk :) Xp is 100% fine.

We are sorry, the offer is not available at the moment

This offer has already expired. If you have any questions, please contact us.

The party is over now:p

Back