ACT Fibernet launches in Pune; 500Mbps @ 999

swatkats

Skilled
Launched in Pune - Plans are lucrative.

200Mbps at 699

CQLw1Vp.jpeg

Here's the link: https://www.actcorp.in/broadband/pune/broadband-plans

Crazy that you can get 1gbps for 1500 now. My dad was one of the earlier adopters of fibernet when act rebranded itself to act fibernet back in 2015 or so in bangalore. We used to pay like 2k+ a month for what was 120-150 mbps? But horrificly low fup, like 200gb or less. The after support was terrible lol. I used to call up their helpline and be held for half an hour trying to get support whenever the internet would stop working. Then to get a technician another day. Improved so much now though, I just file a ticket on the app if my internet is not working and if it works again and I forgot to close it, support calls me and checks back.

We do not even have 100 Mbps for this price of 699, and now in Pune, they offer 200 Mbps. Just to penetrate the market, do they do all this gimmick?

I hate ACT fibernet only for this reason! :angry:

Also, I must appreciate the support they offer over the past 3-4 years with barely 12-15 hours downtime and immediate response for any issues.

We do not even have 100 Mbps for this price of 699, and now in Pune, they offer 200 Mbps. Just to penetrate the market, do they do all this gimmick?

I hate ACT fibernet only for this reason! :angry:

Also, I must appreciate the support they offer over the past 3-4 years with barely 12-15 hours downtime and immediate response for any issues.
yes ACT Is known for this.

whats the FUP for it? maybe its me but I cant see it anywhere on the site or the checkout screen or their FAQs, it'll be an incredible deal if the FUP is still 3.3tb with those prices.

Crazy that you can get 1gbps for 1500 now. My dad was one of the earlier adopters of fibernet when act rebranded itself to act fibernet back in 2015 or so in bangalore. We used to pay like 2k+ a month for what was 120-150 mbps? But horrificly low fup, like 200gb or less. The after support was terrible lol. I used to call up their helpline and be held for half an hour trying to get support whenever the internet would stop working. Then to get a technician another day. Improved so much now though, I just file a ticket on the app if my internet is not working and if it works again and I forgot to close it, support calls me and checks back.
Lucky You! Which area it is from. In our area, Pimple Saudagar / Rahatani, its not available I think.

Oh man!
I just 15 days ago went with local ISP as my backup. (Have Airtel already).

Wish this was available. Might get it if ever it becomes available in my society. Currently paying around 1200 for 250mb/s. Would theoretically double the bandwidth for the same price!

I had taken up a 800/month 100 Mbps plan with Hathway in 2020 and they have kept upgrading the speed every few months. Presently at 500 Mbps for the same plan. But then don't practically have the need for speed for most use cases.

Screenshot_20240704-211734_Firefox.png

Back