Added another bit to my Sandy Bridge Build - A Full HD Display

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
Got myself a Full HD Display.

Presenting the Samsung 32D5000.

Damages 38.5k.

Running my PC via HDMI in Full HD Goodness.

I has also considered getting the Samsung 40C650 which was selling for 51k, but Mom and me decided it is too huge to double up as a PC Monitor and the thickness itself is almost 2.5 times the thickness of the Display that I got, not too good to be kept in a small room.

Special thanks to both adder and Gannu for getting me upto speed on the LCD TV Arena. :D

eternoMind said:
Its amazingly slim... congrats on finally completing the rig :) !!

^^ Yes its really amazing how slim these new displays are coming out because of Edge LED back-lighting. This display is perfect for a PC Monitor/TV for a bedroom. Doesn't take up a lot of space and can be kept far off on the table to make some viewing distance.

And Yeah, I still need to get that Xigmatek Elysium to fully finish my build. :p

Finally! Looks sweet. Congrats. :D

And yeah do calibrate the display to get the best PQ out of it. Looks bland OOTB. :p

viralbug said:
32D5000 Good size :p

LOL..Couple of days back, When I was at office and wanted to check something regarding the Samsung 2011 TV Models and typed started 32D5000. Thanks to Google's auto complete and on the fly search, you can guess the results that same up by the time I typed 32D and that in office. :mad:

....How is the input lag during FPS??

...Are there no full Led TV's at 32'inch?

Why you would only go for Edge Led thats why I ask...as I want a Full Led TV next to replace my plasma,

but it has to be 40" or less...

Congrats .. :)

Congrats :)

So which panel did you get,the pictures of the backside of the lcd you posted could have answered my question since they are of high resolution,but sadly out of focus.

Back