Adidas/Reebok/Nike : Factory Outlets in Mumbai ?

I know there are some shops at lower parel but are there any other places where i can really get some nice deals ? looking forward to pick up 2 pairs of the same. With the onset of rains - woodlands need to go back into the closet and its time for some flashy sportwear.........

sorry for the OT ...thats why its in this category.....:rofl:

there are a few that 'tag' as factory outlets , but leech a heavy sum as compared to the actual factory outlets......last yr. my brother picked up a pair from factory outlet he was quoted some 1.5k for the pair and he ended up getting for 1k without much hasseling !.....

I had seen the same for all the three brands at Chembur, near Maitri Park bus stop, just before Chembur ST stand. :)
But this was many many years back. :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
I had seen the same for all the three brands at Chembur, near Maitri Park bus stop, just before Chembur ST stand. :)

u know where i stay!........why do i go all the way to chemburrrrrrrr man.........
btw , there is one at chakala right ? on the turning towards MIDC ? and there is one near Vishal Hall too :S

yup yup!

on that big chakala road.. infact there are multiple stores on that road.. jus that they aint right next to each other in a q :p :p

you could also try linking road bandra.. a coupla stores there too.

sTALKEr said:
yup yup!

on that big chakala road.. infact there are multiple stores on that road.. jus that they aint right next to each other in a q :p :p
you could also try linking road bandra.. a coupla stores there too.

linking rd. ppl are leeches.....the last time they put up a big board saying 40% sale ...i was like woaaah ! new shoes :D.....i went there only to find the cheapest pair was like for 4k....i was like wtf....! ...and then that guy said.....sale is only on the pricey products......yeah ! rite......:mad:

i guess i will hunt the chakala cross road.....

which ones are better btw....need for daily usage and gyming use.....

BIKeINSTEIN said:

Well to b frank i have visited these shops 3 yrs bak(as i stay here only-4bus stops away)--->(they dont have any collection stuff....all $#it stuffs.......i went to buy some t-shirts merchandise like bandannas(couldnt find any)...i ended up buying a cap that too with merc benz tag (made in Germany stuff..lasted 2 years)..

Their are many shops in parel(not the pheonix one)......i am talking about hindmata area....dont know whether they are official outlets..but their ull gewt much better variety atleast and competitive prices...ill myself will make a visit their soon...Bandra do have some good outlets...but their prices make me sulk

magnet said:
Well to b frank i have visited these shops 3 yrs bak(as i stay here only-4bus stops away)--->(they dont have any collection stuff....all $#it stuffs.......i went to buy some t-shirts merchandise like bandannas(couldnt find any)...i ended up buying a cap that too with merc benz tag (made in Germany stuff..lasted 2 years)..

Their are many shops in parel(not the pheonix one)......i am talking about hindmata area....dont know whether they are official outlets..but their ull gewt much better variety atleast and competitive prices...ill myself will make a visit their soon...Bandra do have some good outlets...but their prices make me sulk

exactly the hindmata area has a lot of shops....the only PITA thing is parking ! :mad: need to park in some gulli and then walk a lot....i guess i will hunt here near my place or end up out there..........my budget is abt 1.5k for a pair....hope to get a decent pair for the same......

There are some decent PUMA keds between 1.5-2.0 k at parel, you should get parking behind ITC, wasnt a prob the times I visited...

Aces170 said:
There are some decent PUMA keds between 1.5-2.0 k at parel, you should get parking behind ITC, wasnt a prob the times I visited...

hmmmm puma good for gyming usage ? .....and a lot of walking ? - although i dont need to ...hehe.......leaving in 10 mins.......

Puma is very good..
Got Nike, Reebok and Puma..
Been using puma for 2.5years..nothing as comfortable as puma..
Though it may depend on the design..

sTALKEr said:
orig stuff or rip-offs? you've been there?
most of the stuff i saw there was good qual, must have been orig
been there once last year, got to the gali at 5:30 and there was no walking room even!
its open only from 3am-6am on friday

Back