Linux Adobe Reader V 7.0 for Linux.

deejay

Skilled
WHILE STILL not officially listed in Adobe's download page, you can get Adobe Reader 7.0 for Linux from the company's FTP server........
Adobe Reader 7.0 for Linux is a welcome addition to the Linux software landscape, and those who want to test this release can grab it off Adobe's FTP site. Users of Sun's Java Desktop (JDS) Linux distro can get a rpm over here. Congratulations, Adobe
To read the full article.

Source: TheInquirer

hey i just provided the link and the info. , remember. Since i do not have any expirience with linux i have not d/l or tested it.

but kindly do read the article if at all you are interested.

perhaps some of you guys can review it for TE.:hap2:

deejay said:
hey i just provided the link and the info. , remember. Since i do not have any expirience with linux i have not d/l or tested it.
but kindly do read the article if at all you are interested.
perhaps some of you guys can review it for TE.:hap2:

I tried it out, and well personally I didn't like it that much ...

It is quite slower than acroread 5.0, both in terms of load times and interface. It's interface seems to based on the GTK+2 libraries, so this may be a bonus for those running Gnome, as gtk+2 applications run fast in gnome, as the required libraries are already loaded in memory.

However, if you are just a casual PDF user like me, stick with acroread 5.0 or XPdf :hap2:

Back