Adrak-pav दूरभाष यन्त्र

Shripad

ex-Mod
Well kinda last minute impulse buy from US.

Will let the pics do the talking. I just started using it so little while before I post my impressions.
p1010995r.jpg
p1010985t.jpg
p1010993d.jpg
p1010986ea.jpg
p1010990f.jpg
p1010988f.jpg

HOLY MOLY ! Congrats Sir , Havent seen you active for a while and now BANG !

Damages ? :D

Adrak-pav ? LoL Ginger Bread is sweet! :p

Nice title for an awesome device. :)

Congratulations. Did you buy it on contract by any chance? If not, then damages for unlocked piece?

Bought from Best Buy $529 + taxes.

Not on contract. The Tmobile Sim was bundled with the phone along with some goodies under promotion that was going on in that particular store.

FaH33m said:
Congrats :D

BTW , How do you have such a big siggy :O .Theres no limitation for mods huh ? :p
Heh, yeah. Little concession to mods. I am taking down review links anyway.

Asesomesauce!

Albeit, a truly impulsive buy I'd say. What with the MWC just around the corner. Then again its da funkymonkey so...

sarang said:
Asesomesauce!

Albeit, a truly impulsive buy I'd say. What with the MWC just around the corner. Then again its da funkymonkey so...
Yeah, I was warming up for Optimus 2X. But disappointed big time with that. And this will mostly be my second business phone. DHD is still there. I will sell that when its time to really updated to something big. This is compact and google developer phone. So all new gifts from google will land here first :p

wow

ye adrak pav aap ka bhi ho sakta hai , kripya rahsay bindu ko sparsh kare :p

You can have this phone when he put it for sale to be on 1st preferred start your claim as 1st buyer

Nice........ & Congrats

got message, and was wondering what the hell is adrak pav....*after some quick moments of thinking doing hindi to english translation*..... well now that's one hell of an "Adrak Pav".

congrats!!!! i'm so confused!! i can't wait for the optimus 2x .. i know its goin to be atleast a month! .. any idea if that is launched in HK?? i'm goin there this month.. the nexus s is available at alfa for 32 freakin thousand rupees! thats a lotttt!!

Back