Advice for mixer grinder

Hi guys,

Planning to buy a mixer grinder for home. Have finalized two products.

Philips Viva Collection HL7701/00: https://www.amazon.in/Philips-Colle...2920528&sprefix=philips+hl7701,aps,309&sr=8-2

and

Bosch TrueMixx Pro 750W: https://www.amazon.in/Bosch-TrueMix...=1632920560&sprefix=bosch+true,aps,322&sr=8-3

Which one will be better?

Bosch seems good in terms of quality but some of the comments in the comments section state that the material isn't that good?

Philips is giving two years warranty on product and five years on motor, which is quite good. Bosch seems to be giving the same, although that isn't stated on the product page on Amazon.

Any of you have any experience with any of the above mixer grinders?

Hi guys,

Planning to buy a mixer grinder for home. Have finalized two products.

Philips Viva Collection HL7701/00: https://www.amazon.in/Philips-Colle...2920528&sprefix=philips+hl7701,aps,309&sr=8-2

and

Bosch TrueMixx Pro 750W: https://www.amazon.in/Bosch-TrueMix...=1632920560&sprefix=bosch+true,aps,322&sr=8-3

Which one will be better?

Bosch seems good in terms of quality but some of the comments in the comments section state that the material isn't that good?

Philips is giving two years warranty on product and five years on motor, which is quite good. Bosch seems to be giving the same, although that isn't stated on the product page on Amazon.

Any of you have any experience with any of the above mixer grinders?
Go with Bosh but Sumit is King once upon a time
My mom bought Panasonic but it's giving her problems under side of the large mixer grinder so nowadays Bosh is the king but it is little costly compared with Philips.

Regarding some appliances LG is best while regarding others Samsung and for others Bosh.
So it depends on what kind of usage and reviews one product is getting.

My wife uses Bosh Mixer Grinder and it's excellent to this day.

PS: She bought it an year ago only.[emoji1][emoji16]

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, Bosch has great quality. I have seen their washing machines... really excellent. Yes, it will be a bit costly, but when looking for a product which should last long, a bit more can be put in.

Which model of Bosch mixer grinder do you have?

Yes, for different products, there are different good brands. Philips, Bosch, etc seem to be good for mixer grinders.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, Bosch has great quality. I have seen their washing machines... really excellent. Yes, it will be a bit costly, but when looking for a product which should last long, a bit more can be put in.

Which model of Bosch mixer grinder do you have?

Yes, for different products, there are different good brands. Philips, Bosch, etc seem to be good for mixer grinders.
My wife has bought Bosh MGM8642BIN model mixer grinder.

I can vouch for this Sujata model. I've tried all the prominent brands but this is by far the best I've used.
Sujata is the most used brand in the hospitality industry and parts are also easily available.

I can vouch for this Sujata model. I've tried all the prominent brands but this is by far the best I've used.
Sujata is the most used brand in the hospitality industry and parts are also easily available.
But what about after market service as Bosh, LG, Samsung, Philips etc has good to moderate RMA experiences and the feedback in the form of Reviews is also good.

Yes I agree once upon a time Sujata, Sumit etc were legends but not now.

New brands have replaced them.

My wife has bought Bosh MGM8642BIN model mixer grinder.
This seems to be the same model I posted link to. Material quality is all good?
900W would be kind of an overkill for our small family. Some people do swear by Sujata. But I read that their customer service is not good.

From what I have read Philips and Bosch have great customer service.

This seems to be the same model I posted link to. Material quality is all good?

900W would be kind of an overkill for our small family. Some people do swear by Sujata. But I read that their customer service is not good.

Superb quality and my wifey and my mom both use it for every kind of grinding purposes.

My mom and wifey makes Dum Biryani by grinding herbs in this same mixe.

But what about after market service as Bosh, LG, Samsung, Philips etc has good to moderate RMA experiences and the feedback in the form of Reviews is also good.

Yes I agree once upon a time Sujata, Sumit etc were legends but not now.

New brands have replaced them.

Have never heard of anyone recommending Mixed Grinders from Samsung, LG just because they have good after sales service.
The motor should be good.
There are generally no issues with mixer grinders during warranty period. After warranty elapses if issues arise, you can get it repaired from your trusted brand technician (Bosch, Philips).
They are affiliated with several brands simultaneously and would be more than happy to repair it.

Have been using a Panasonic Mixer grinder for more than 8 years now. Very sturdy and only needs to change blades/washer after some years.

Have been using a Panasonic Mixer grinder for more than 8 years now. Very sturdy and only needs to change blades/washer after some years.
I was thinking of buying Panasonic. But I haven't yet because I wasn't sure about getting spare blades. Please let me know where one gets genuine blades for Panasonic.
I asked Panasonic but never got a reply.

Mixer grinders Indian models are better . Reason .. Our cuisine is different from the European , Korean or Japanese cuisine . mixers replace the traditional stone and pestle .
The Korean , German and Japanese brands are costly and do not get the work done which is required .
My suggestion would be first - low noise . Every time the mixer is turned on in my house I get irritated .
Most mixers come with basic models and extra jars can be bought according to the requirement .
Preeti mixer basic model serves most purposes and if required extra attachments like juicers , kneaders etc can be bought separate . The low cost Eco models are good enough .
I have had one for the past 10 years with no issues except for a change of bushes and washers .

I was thinking of buying Panasonic. But I haven't yet because I wasn't sure about getting spare blades. Please let me know where one gets genuine blades for Panasonic.
I asked Panasonic but never got a reply.
Usually available at Panasonic service center in your city. They deal exclusively with Panasonic mixer grinder.

Heard Sujata uses ball bearing assembly instead of bush mechanism which makes it better compared to other brands. Don't know how effective and true it is.
Anyways, their mixer grinders work good.

Back