Advise for buying a new phone

mo0nl0rd

Disciple
Budget: 15-25k INR

Make: Motorola/Samsung

Connectivity: Wi-Fi/3G

Usage: As a phone, email, ssh/rdp and mild gaming

Looks and size don't matter, but the faster the proc, the happier I am. Can I please get suggestions as to what and where should I buy them from?

Budget: 15-25k INR

Make: Motorola/Samsung

Connectivity: Wi-Fi/3G

Usage: As a phone, email, ssh/rdp and mild gaming

Looks and size don't matter, but the faster the proc, the happier I am. Can I please get suggestions as to what and where should I buy them from?

If you have 25k budget, dont hesitate to increase it by 2-3k. Get Galaxy S2. It is still the best phone you can get (Apart from Note may be). Here is Sulekha Link. It costs 28k there (After 1300 Rs discount for First purchase. If you had already bought something, create a new account).

Hi,

Decided to go with samsung galaxy s2 . I was considering Razr in the same price range but the pen tile display and scared me off. As far as the galaxy note is concerned, I was rather uncomfortable with its size for a smartphone [ used it for half a week ]. Anyway, whats the best deal I can get for a S2?

It seems like most if not all online retailers are selling the 9100G model. Where can I find the 9100 model instead. I am willing to wait until March if the its unavailable atm and the availability is subject to change.

Back