Adware/Spyawre/Trojan Cleaner with Active Monitoring.

i guys,
i sometimes visit certain ahem. c**** sites and have found that they try to send trojans,spywares etc. on every click.mozilla manages to stop that, but still i am not sure.so i was looking for a adware/spyware/trojan cleaner with active monitoring so that as soon as ne of these try to enter my comp,it gets detected and deleted automatically.

Thanks.

Download the following

1.Ad Aware SE Professional - In this you get Ad watch which monitors your registry modifications , blocks cookies and popups... Also you can run the regular scan .

2.Spybot Search and Destroy

3.A good Antivirus and Firewall --- Avg antivirus and zone alarm firewall should do the trick.

Kepp all definitions updated :)

hi,

guys, this is 1 thread where discussions can go on and on and never end. however, personally the best solution i think is this:

kaspersky AV+Lavasoft adaware se ver 1.05+webroot spysweeper+mcafee desktop FW ver 8.5= total security

vishalk said:
hi,

guys, this is 1 thread where discussions can go on and on and never end. however, personally the best solution i think is this:

kaspersky AV+Lavasoft adaware se ver 1.05+webroot spysweeper+mcafee desktop FW ver 8.5= total security
gawd..dont tell me u run all of them together :O i mean this itself will bring yur pc to a crawl.:D

ZoneAlarm ( if you like , windows xp inbuilt firewall will do but its not a complete solution unlike software firewalls ) , Mozilla Firefox ( better to browse **** sites on this browser than IE ) , Spybot 1.4 ( check the system after every session ) , Spywareblaster .

hi,

hey, who told ya running all of them at the same time?

infact this combination is the best, lemme educate u a bit:

1.laspersky: detects all worms, viruses and even protects u against network attacks, even takes lesser ram then all the AV available and is as secure as norton and mcafee which are system killers.

2.lavasoft adaware: i dont use it in system startup, but have scheduled a scan every weekend, update it regularly and this too takes less ram usage.

3.webroot spysweeper: here i will agree, it is heavy on resources, never allow to start on system startup, but protects the system much better. it scans much deeper then lavasoft adware and even spybot can. update it weekly and u are well protected.

4.mcafee desktop firewall: well jus 1 word, awesome, if u know how to configure a FW.

Back