Affordable Used IEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to buy a pair of affordable, used IEM's.

The earphones should be in good condition, as i donot want damaged or broken ones.

i donot mind paying extra for a particularly great deal.

Budget is 1.5K INR

Local buyers will be preferred.

thanks for your replies, could you also post the hours used, any defects/quirks/notes and the items you will provide with the iem's?

^^ PL-30 - used for about 100 hours max. Like new, comes with the case and all eartips that came with it. Maybe I have the box too.

ty, i'll keep that in mind.

tech_addict, i'll wait for more offers if thats ok, as im not particularly interested in the pl-30's

also, bump for today

Interested in the legendary Head Direct RE-0 ?
<

Got bose ie2 just 10hrs used let me know if you are interested

techenclave.com/topic/511387-bose-ie2-for-sale-iem/page__fromsearch__1

#[member='psyph3r'], your phones are damaged. i'd be willing to buy them if you manage to get them 'repaired'.

as such, im not too interested in buying faulty items. i hope you understand.

#[member='vantheman5211'], how old are they? hours used? any physical defects or oddities?

#[member='ganesh'], sadly, 3k is impossible in my current budget. i even had to turn down a pair of RE0 because of that.

thanks

#[member='rabid.parrots']

they were bought by me from a member on the other forum.i think they are about a year or so old[will confirm the exact time].i have used them for like 5 mins.actually i purchased them because i had lost my s4.but after i paid the guy i found my s4 back and been using it since then.it also has a nice pouch.

i'd like to have an approximate number on the hours used. i too have had a pair of creative ep 630's for over 2 years, but i've only used them for about 100 hours
ohyeah.gif

im gonna decide in this week.

the klipsch and the mee m9p interest me the most.

if i dont get any more offers, i'll choose one of the two.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back