Agent [PS3]

Zinc

Adept
Rockstar Games' Agent--a PlayStation 3-exclusive espionage title set in the 1970s--was first revealed in 2007 and later detailed at the 2009 Electronic Entertainment Expo. Since then, the developer has remained utterly mum on the title. However, in May, parent publisher Take-Two confirmed that the game is still in development. Now, gamers have their first glimpse at the title.
A former Rockstar North environment artist's online portfolio includes multiple visualizations of Agent. The shots (at right) show a single character and indoor environments from the game.

Agent does not have a release date, and Take-Two said nothing about the game during its most recent financial call last week. However, when the game does ship, it will do so with high expectations.

In 2009, Take-Two president Ben Feder told GameSpot that Agent is being groomed to be the next Grand Theft Auto.

"It's the A team working on an AAA title," he said. "I think the subject matter, the characters, the story, the environment, the background--all the elements are there. It's such a rich environment to play in."

At the time it was announced I was confused between this game and LA Noire, thinking that both are same.

Its been long since we saw a fresh exclusive for PS3 from a major developer :eek:hyeah:

There is no such info on game screenshots or something else, just a name of the game with a new I.P wont excite much.

^Agreed. There isn't much info on the game on the webz. No screenshots, teasers, dev. diaries or mag scans. Obviously not many would garner interest. More like Maxpayne 3 - R* came up with a few screenshots recently and BAM! it ends there.

I've been hearing about max payne 3 since the release of max payne 2 :p years back as we all know. Rockstar announces its games but keeps on delaying them. They say we can expect GTA V in 2012 fall. I say it wont be launched before 2013 fall. So for agent do not really think about before it is announced.

Back