Arun.P

Warning: Do Not Trade
Skilled
after my p35 is death due to heavy oc 4 ghz since my board died since 1 year :|

so i did RMA the board from Austrian under warranty and got replacement

EP45-DS3

where the old board p35 model number EP35-CDS3R as replacement EP45-DS3 :rofl:

it support crossfire and this is enough good oc board :p

also i update e4500 to intel dual core e7300 just for exchange for my friend cause i have donate him the old gpu card 7200 gs to him as gift that why i need swap cpu :lol:

no damage in $ only RMA after 1 year :ashamed: where my grandparent enjoy the trip at Australia with my uncle :D

here photos

will assembled the board till late midnight and check the new oc :p

3:00 am final

after i assembled the rig 1 1/2 hour cause i am very tried late 3 am :|

also will post oc screenshot and landmark soon ;)

cause i have lot of problem at the board does not boot stable cause of gpu card need to reset and ram to change some slot and mess sata port etc.... and i found the psu it getting much noise cause of full loading 12 v :|

final i got Corsair 450 VX and OCZ 2x1 gb ddr2 800 mhz ram

i oc the cpu to 3.2 ghz it ran stable thank to gannu robotshot for send me detail for buying psu at budget 4k :)

total damage 450 vx 3800 + vat 200 tax total 4k :(

and ocz ram 2 gb single stick will update other stick soon if i have lot of cash at my pocket money 1300 :eek:hyeah: will post ram photos later :p

update part 2 got 450 vx :devil2: and OCZ ram 2 gb single stick at first thread where i create :)

already oc 3.6 ghz nice psu i love this ftw :D

^ sethia computer i trust this my good friend dealer :D cause i bought psu and ram from them

but i have to repay 2k as loan soon :lol: where he is my old best friend

@ saiyan away be lazy the whole day when i tried to pm u u where afk or relax at u computer :mad:

Back