Ahem!!.. It's not a thing.. its many!! :yahoo:

Goku

Disciple
Woohoo!!!.. 10 days after the arrival of the N95 on TE.. ive got myself one too.

Sweeeeet piece of equipment!!.. will post pics later tonite.. at work rite now :(.

Got it with bill and warranty for Rs.34000.

For the moment here's a pic and a vid ( with zoom ) taken in the morning.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
Will post more pics of the phone itself and pics and vids taken frm the phone later.

thx guys :)

@zhop.. well im not sure as to how to use the gps feature.. ill read up the manual and c if i can figure it out.. if i do then ill definitely post screenies.. but im not too sure if maps for india r available.

Here r a few more pics:

Congrats dude.... no offense, but i couldnt see the reason to spend so much over this phone....

Used it for 2 days... didnt find it any better than the N73.... the GPS wont work cause no local maps, yes the screen is bigger and there is Wi-fi ... but just no worth spending anything over 30k

To each his own... have fun with it Goku, it was clearly worth 34k to you ;) And I think the ad totally rocks... hope this phone gets you more chicks lol.

great buy dude, gettin mine on the 13 of next month depending on the prices at singapore airport and new zealand, currently hv n80

one question "do you think it is a good option to upgrade from n80 to n95, or is it a waste of money, dont use the camera in my phone much, does n95 hv any slow or hanging problems as my phone does"

I am again guessing he clicked pics on auto mode :p

But all 5MP cam phones seem to have this problem of lack of details and sharpness.

N73 images seems much more detailed.

Back