Ainol Tablets

i m using ainol hero and not fully satisfied with product. don't compare with branded samsung ipad tablet . they r worth for money u paid
all function won't work out of box .
ainol venus had new SOC so don't except good MOD / ROM anytime soon
my personal advice put some more monry and buy good branded tablet . if u can't do that at least don't wast your money on ainolindia they charge high told you that they will give you warranty but after buying product they event don't replay to your email . better buy from ebay .

well, I detailed on Tab more than couple of months and realised that better to stick with known player like iBall, iberry, MMx, Karbonn, Lenovo.

I think u can get decent 7" under 10k.

well, I detailed on Tab more than couple of months and realised that better to stick with known player like iBall, iberry, MMx, Karbonn, Lenovo.

I think u can get decent 7" under 10k.

yes i don't think you will see any real-life improvement between dual core vs quad core tablet sharing 1GB RAM .
at least you will get peace of mind that if hardware problem come MMx, Karbonn, spice, etc give you good support compare to ainolindia .

i m using ainol hero and not fully satisfied with product. don't compare with branded samsung ipad tablet . they r worth for money u paid
all function won't work out of box .
ainol venus had new SOC so don't except good MOD / ROM anytime soon
my personal advice put some more monry and buy good branded tablet . if u can't do that at least don't wast your money on ainolindia they charge high told you that they will give you warranty but after buying product they event don't replay to your email . better buy from ebay .
Even I purchased Ainol Hero From ainolIndia site since the product was 1k costly in ebay.To tell about tab, There is a os Issue Tab hanged on the first day itself and it restarts quite often and regarding the screen quality i can say screen is very good.

Even I purchased Ainol Hero From ainolIndia site since the product was 1k costly in ebay.To tell about tab, There is a os Issue Tab hanged on the first day itself and it restarts quite often and regarding the screen quality i can say screen is very good.

any experience about ainolindia you want to share .

I would say they are good from my experience. As i ordered ainol - aurora from ebay as it was not listed in ainolindia. Their customer care called me and told that last batches of ainol aurora has g-sensor issue and had recommended me ainol crystal and so for it is good and Vfm.

Hav a brand new Sealed ainol crystal..

Have used ainol fire/flame before, and yes, worth the money...

Ainol just released quad core tabs a few days ago, wait a few months before purchasing those..

As i said very first day Tab got hanged and couldn't restart it using power button.So called their customer care and explained the problem.they gave one more no to contact.When i called them that guy told to press and hold the shutdown button untill it restarts.But it didnt work. Googled it regarding the problem.Saw similar problem and solution was to press reset button inside mic.Called him again to confirm can i do that.He told we can do that.So no much help from their side i can say.

As i said very first day Tab got hanged and couldn't restart it using power button.So called their customer care and explained the problem.they gave one more no to contact.When i called them that guy told to press and hold the shutdown button untill it restarts.But it didnt work. Googled it regarding the problem.Saw similar problem and solution was to press reset button inside mic.Called him again to confirm can i do that.He told we can do that.So no much help from their side i can say.

Just check the forums at AinolStore. Com... For any problems..

same here. most of my problem get resolved from slatedriod forum .

one bad thing about ainol hero is you cannot use other headset except one which come with tablet .
also i m not able to connect tablet to my sony bravia lcd TV due to some compatibility issue .
youtube application not working . need to use old youtube version .

same here. most of my problem get resolved from slatedriod forum .

one bad thing about ainol hero is you cannot use other headset except one which come with tablet .
also i m not able to connect tablet to my sony bravia lcd TV due to some compatibility issue .
youtube application not working . need to use old youtube version .
Youtube application not working,And If you use bit torrent its hangs and restarts the tab.I haven't checked the headphone though,But i have connected portable speaker and checked it worked fine

I think you have enough inputs now not to consider ainol :). Since there are plenty of other choices around, think twice before selecting this one.

Back