FS: Headphone Airpods Pro with Magsafe charging case (sealed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioBros

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bengaluru
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Oct 5, 2022
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
1 Year
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in Use
Selling a sealed piece Airpods Pro with Magsafe charging case
Device is not activated and warranty starts from the day of activation

Price - 15500/-

Attachments

• IMG_1675.JPG
    IMG_1675.JPG
    207.3 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1676.JPG
    IMG_1676.JPG
    278.2 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1677.JPG
    IMG_1677.JPG
    225.2 KB · Views: 195
  • SCR-20221006-fr2.png
    SCR-20221006-fr2.png
    342.2 KB · Views: 221
Why No Invoice for a item purchased on 5th October? Can you share the sticker pictures on the side the one with MRP and other with serial number, You can hide the serial number.

Invoice is not currently with me as it was purchased with other Apple devices hence I have mentioned no invoice, device is purchased from Dubai...

I have attached the sticker pic

Attachments

• SCR-20221007-e75.jpeg
    SCR-20221007-e75.jpeg
    319.5 KB · Views: 175
Invoice is not currently with me as it was purchased with other Apple devices hence I have mentioned no invoice, device is purchased from Dubai...

I have attached the sticker pic
How do one claim warranty without invoice for Airpods purchased abroad? A picture of invoice would work you can hide the other items in it.

How do one claim warranty without invoice for Airpods purchased abroad? A picture of invoice would work you can hide the other items in it.
Apple products do not need invoice, thats my experience here with service centers in Bengaluru, warranty is based on Serial number

To activate warranty for Airpods invoice is required.
You need to contact apple to activate warranty. They will send you an email in that mail link will be provided by apple to upload invoice to update warranty for Airpods

@divyesh2129 not true, apple does not require invoice for warranty. Warranty is tied to your apple id and also tracked via serial number. all information is pulled via serial number. I've replaced and also given multiple apple devices for services across multiple different apple authorized service center and not once was asked for a invoice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back