Airtel and Apple partner to bring Exclusive Offers of Apple TV+ and Apple Music

Airtel and Apple enter into a strategic partnership to Bring Exclusive Offersof Apple TV+ and Apple Music to Customers in India.Airtel Xstream customers can explore the content on Apple TV+• Airtel users will have access to Apple Music.

Airtel has just turned the game with this.

snaplytics.io_photo_1.jpg

They are also shutting down their Wynk music app.
Gaana is also having big troubles and got sold for 25L !!

We'll finally end up with only 4 players. Jio, Apple, Amazon & Spotify . 3 of them are foreign and Jio is .. well Jio.

Gaana is also having big troubles and got sold for 25L !!

We'll finally end up with only 4 players. Jio, Apple, Amazon & Spotify . 3 of them are foreign and Jio is .. well Jio.
I'm just waiting for jio to buy spotify..and we'll have 3 players finally.

I'm just waiting for jio to buy spotify..and we'll have 3 players finally.
I think 4 is good enough and it matches with our telecom operator situation well.

Jio - Jio : Freeeeeee.. but not really
Airtel - Spotify : Reasonably good service but costly
Vi - Apple Music : Merger of two Good services. Has loyal fans that stick with the brand(s) sometimes just to avoid the above.
BSNL - Amazon Music : Most people forget they exist and nobody's primary service.

I think 4 is good enough and it matches with our telecom operator situation well.

Jio - Jio : Freeeeeee.. but not really
Airtel - Spotify : Reasonably good service but costly
Vi - Apple Music : Merger of two Good services. Has loyal fans that stick with the brand(s) sometimes just to avoid the above.
BSNL - Amazon Music : Most people forget they exist and nobody's primary service.
Whaaaat... I didn't know vi still exists.

But basically I feel like we have only 2 that can work well...jio or airtel.

Y'all missed the best music streaming service currently, yt music. In the past year or so it's gotten better than spotify, at least for me.
I don't consider anything from Google apart from Gmail/Search/Youtube(vidoes) as a permanent product at all. They are incredibly fickle and have zero guarantee of anything lasting more than few years.

I don't consider anything from Google apart from Gmail/Search/Youtube(vidoes) as a permanent product at all. They are incredibly fickle and have zero guarantee of anything lasting more than few years.

Youtube music is literally youtube videos without the video playback

Back