Airtel FUP

Everyone using the current Airtel plans, are they enforcing their 3.3TB FUP? Do your speeds drop to 1mbps after 3.3TB? Or do you download/upload less than 3.3TB per month? If so what is your total traffic?

Airtel user here since 2005, haven't crossed FUP in ages since my usage isn't as heavy as it used to be.
I barely use 300GB out of the 3.3TB nowadays, most of which is taken up by game updates + Youtube.

Hi OP, I know you from HFV, so to put things into AV perspective, one would have to download 110 30GB 4k Blu-rays rips a month to exceed that.

Assume you seed to a ratio of 1:1, then 55.

I too was wondering about this before I took Airtel a month ago, I realistically saw myself downloading 10 blurays, 5 75GB games, WFH, Home security camera, Netflix and still not maxing out the FUP, but it's just my wife and me.

I know Arif from our forum says he exceeds 3.3 TB, but he lives in a joint family, so that's kinda understandable.

But yes, I hear they do enforce FUP if you cross the limit.

How do you check the usage. Airtel app shows data usage for 10 days only. And the app shows i am close to full usage.
My router data shows i have used close to 1tb last one-month.
Screenshot_20211202-101912_Airtel.jpg

Back