Video Airtel IPTV Magic@ Home Plan broadband speed upgraded!!!!!

deepankar143

Disciple
Hey Airtel IPTV users,
Do u know that Airtel has upgraded the broadband speed from 256kbps to 512kbps in its Magic @ Home Plan valued at Rs 999 ?
Today, I come to know about this upgradation when I visited Airtel's website. You people should also check this out :
Digital TV from Airtel

Guys are you experiencing any enhancement in the speeds?? If not, contact the customer care immediately. I did the same today and plz let us all know if u have ur speeds upgraded.

Yes, I noticed as well. I was on the 1299 plan (384Kbps speed) and I have just put in a request to 'downgrade' to the 999 plan which is 512 :D

A word of caution: since the plan is new the agents, and also the people who call you to confirm the plan change do not have the updated details...I had to confirm multiple times that the change had infact occurred.

Cheers

vinylrecord said:
Yes, I noticed as well. I was on the 1299 plan (384Kbps speed) and I have just put in a request to 'downgrade' to the 999 plan which is 512 :D

A word of caution: since the plan is new the agents, and also the people who call you to confirm the plan change do not have the updated details...I had to confirm multiple times that the change had infact occurred.

Cheers
I too called the CC to upgrade my speed to 512kbps from 256kbps. The executive fwded my request to the concerned dept. 2 days later I got a call from the IPTV dept regarding the same but they told me they don't have any knowledge of this upgrade?? It really sounds weird..

A day later I got another call from the CC, the guy told me that u'll get 512kbps till 5GB dwnld after that u'll hve 256kbps!!!!! As my billing month is about to finish and I hve dwnlded around 40GBs, I am not eligible for speed upgrade in this month. So, I'll get the 512kbps in the next billing month..

I request u to confirm if this is true or not..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

vinylrecord said:

Cheers
Hey buddy check what Airtel is offering now. They have reduced the no. of channels in all the plans and upgraded the speed to 512kbps in 999 plan and 1Mbps in 1299 plan!!!

Digital TV from Airtel

Back