Alessandro Grado MS-1 with Orthodynamic drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritvik

Adept
Up for sale are my Alessandro Grado MS-1 with SFI Orthodynamic drivers.

They lack bass but are otherwise great. Using them with an amp is advisable.

Price: Rs.4000 + shipping

Reason for sale: Leaving the country for over year, won't be carrying much of my stuff with me and I don't want to leave these unused.

Will throw in an extra pair of bowl pads for free. You can see both sets in the pictures.

Price is not negotiable, they either go for this much or stay locked up for 15 months. :)

Local buyers preferred for obvious reasons and no holding.

Mandatory pictures:

Woah ! that was fast :O Who's the lucky guy ? When I clicked on this thread, I was saying to myself.. "No ! No ! You are not buying it :p " . Had tried Freaky's MS1i and loved the smooth midrange ! Its good to have atleast one Grado in your collection ;).

FaH33m said:
Woah ! that was fast :O Who's the lucky guy ? When I clicked on this thread, I was saying to myself.. "No ! No ! You are not buying it :p " . Had tried Freaky's MS1i and loved the smooth midrange ! Its good to have atleast one Grado in your collection ;).
They went to abbis, a member from here. I liked them a lot, but its hard to "finance" two expensive hobbies and my watches will always come first! It's getting close to Seiko Bullhead time :yahoo:

I'm quite happy with the ATH M50 and the TF10 (when they comeback from RMA :p), so hopefully my audio bug has been cured for good.

FaH33m said:
You do realize that these have orthodynamic drivers right ? So it wont sound at all like a Grado. :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ritvik said:
They went to abbis, a member from here. I liked them a lot, but its hard to "finance" two expensive hobbies and my watches will always come first! It's getting close to Seiko Bullhead time :yahoo:

I'm quite happy with the ATH M50 and the TF10 (when they comeback from RMA :p), so hopefully my audio bug has been cured for good.
If you dont mind me asking, how did you drive these headphones ?

BF1983 said:
You do realize that these have orthodynamic drivers right ? So it wont sound at all like a Grado. :p

Yeah I noticed it after posting it . I still wonder how they would sound :p.

BF1983 said:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

If you dont mind me asking, how did you drive these headphones ?

I had a little Dot MK III on its way, but it took a bit longer than expected as little tube had run out of tubes :S

Cancelled the order, and ran it off my dad's very finicky JVC amp that he used to use for his record player. I also won't be at home for quite a while so I didn't want to let these go to waste.

FaH33m said:
I still wonder how they would sound :p.
Yeah me too ! :)

@Ritvik - So you had ordered a Little Dot ? Was thinking of picking up one myself as his customer service is rumored to be legendary. Otherwise I am scared of Chinese products. :p

Yeah, If you were in for the MK III then I could have given you my slot. I was only a couple of days away from shipping.

I actually though of asking you back then if you wanted it - saw this and made up my mind it was you for sure :p - Little Dot Amplifiers • View topic - Buying LD in China

There's an insane waiting list on the MK III. So much so that he had to close his ebay store to focus on pending orders. The customer service is supposed to be brilliant. Even his response to emails is super fast. When I told him of my intent to cancel the order he was very helpful and the refund reached me about 5 minutes after I sent the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back