FS: Laptop Alienware M17X-R2 Gaming Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale ! ALIENWARE M17X-R2 Gaming Laptop

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Alienware M17X-R2 Gaming Laptop

• Expected Price: Rs 65,000/-

• Time of Purchase: 25-Aug-2010

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes. 3 years complete cover and XPS 24x7 Phone technical support till 22-Oct-2013

• Reason for Sale: I recently upgraded to a Desktop machine and this Laptop has served me well. I have treated it like my baby.

• Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

• Product Condition: Very good condition. No scratches on screen.

• Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger, Alienware CAP, Alienware Mouse Pad, Velvet cloth for protection, One Slappa Velocity SPYDER PRO - Graphite 17" Laptop Backpack (was purchased separately but is included with the purchase of this laptop) Velocity SPYDER Laptop Backpack - Graphite by SLAPPA

• Product Location: Mumbai

• Preferred Courier: Bludart/Fedex insured

• Shipping Charges: Inclusive of Price

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

CONFIG:--

• Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-820QM Processor 1.73GHz, 4 Cores/8 Threads, turbo up to 3.06

• 6GB (1X2G+1X4G) DDR3-1066MHz SDRAM, 2 DIMM

• Dual 1GB GDDR5 ATI Mobility Radeon HD5870 Cross fire (2gb)

• 17.0" WUXGA 1920 x 1200 - Beyond HD (1200p) - RGB LED

• Slot Load Fixed Blu-ray BD-ROM / DVD + /-RW Combo Drive

• HARD DRIVE 500GB 7200RPM

• Dell wireless 370 bluetooth minicard

• Dell wireless wlan 1520 half mini card

• Ricoh R5U230 card reader

• 9 cell battery

• Genuine Windows(R) 7 Home Premium 64bit DVD

• One silicon Alienware keybaord guard

• One Alienware CAP

• One Alienware Mouse Pad

• Original Box packing

• All useful numbers such as service tag #, express service code, part #, Order # will be provided for future warranty claims etc.

(I don't recommend installing the bloatware that comes in the utility disk, instead only install windows 7 if there is a need to format later on)

NOTE: I have installed all the latest chipset drivers, Bios, Display etc so far. And also have them backed up in my external hard drive. Will make a copy of it on DVD and ship it with the laptop. I have the official windows 7 home premium 64bit dvd which came with this laptop.
Now as far as games go. I have had no trouble playing games like COD Black opps 2 (High Detail), Battlefield 3 (mix of medium and high settings) all on Full RES of 1920x1200. If you reduce the res then u can go higher.

There has never been a need of putting a laptop cooler bcoz the fans inside are enough to provide cooling. Usually laptops tend to get hot where you place your wrists while playing a game but that's not the case with the Alienware.

I will be formatting it completely before selling the machine. Any one genuinely interested in buying can visit to check out the laptop in person.

I am open to decent offers.

This has a backlit keyboard? How much power does the battery provide? i.e. how many hours can you run the laptop before the battery gives out?

I think you may have missed the pics above. It's backlit and has various colours that you can configure for different areas. Eg: track pad, power button, logo on the lid, shortcut keys, key board etc all can be given what ever colour backlighting you want.

If you reduce brightness then you can work for atleast 2hr 25 mins approx. that is browsing net and usual stuff without pluging in the power adapter. But to play games u will need to plug it in for charge.

In full brightness non-gaming use, it will last around 1.5 hours, am I right? Whats your location? PM best offer if you are inclined to lower the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back