layout-03.jpg
layout-04.jpg

layout-05.jpg
layout-06.jpg

layout.gif
layout-08.gif

layout-11.gif

Check out the latest in alienware supermanseries

For more info:-- Alienware: High-Performance Systems - Notebooks, Desktop PCs, Workstations, Peripherals

Dead man walking said:
Wow an alien ware can anyone tell me where to purchase it

The US would be a nice place to start looking..:p

Jokes aside, Alienware not available in India.. Nway, as of now..

Anish said:
Meant only for extra-rich, extra-retarded kids...:p

But u got to admit their PCs luk gud and perform too..

Something like the Ferraris and Lambos of PCs..:) Performance and looks come at a price then..

:bleh: If you guys are that rich and want to buy something even more costly look for the voodoo pcs.Possibly the most expensive pcs for home users they will deliver to any place in the world for a flat charge of 300 dollars.:p :p

the mac is a fashion statement ..and all designer s**t comes at a price ...alienware was bought over by dell so i wont be surprised if they bring some stuff to india ... but its still a long shot though ....

there is def a market in india for everything that can be shown-off.. either clothes/cars or even comps!!

dell should realise that ... and they should market the product such that its catches the eye of the rich, enabling them to make it a fashion statement!

and hmm mac's maybe be overrated... but they do perform quite well! though ipod is grossly overrated!! my k750i sounds better then ipod in the default headphones ! sheeeeeeeeesh!

zhopudey said:
Its Falcon Northwest :p
Yea...but as you can see people actually have heard of it so i don't need to say the full name......:bleh: :ashamed:
Point is i think they're better....but don't ship here:mad:

Alienware, Falcon NW, VPC etc are all a waste of money cos if you just assemble it urself, it'll be a lot lot cheaper. The only decent one that gives VFM is ABS. Their machines are well built and cheap :p.

Back