Budget 31-40k All-in-one PC buying advice

I have been mulling buying a All-in-one Windows PC (Not a Mac) due to space contraints and neatness factor. I just wanted to know what componenets do these ALl-in-one PCs use? Are they normal desktop components OR Laptop components?

Thanks in advance!

@The_Falcon the components used in All-in-one PC's are generally non-mainstream OEM products, tailor made for the product by the Original manufacturer.

Last edited by a moderator:
The_Falcon the components used in All-in-one PC's are generally non-mainstream OEM products, tailor made for the product by the Original manufacturer.

What about the RAM, CPU and HDD...they surely must be mainstream -either laptop or desktop compnenets, right? Will I be able to upgrade the RAM/HDD on my own - without having to procure it fromt he AIO's manufacturer ?

What about the RAM, CPU and HDD...they surely must be mainstream -either laptop or desktop compnenets, right? Will I be able to upgrade the RAM/HDD on my own - without having to procure it fromt he AIO's manufacturer ?

^^ No most of these are either surplus stock OR tied into the company configuration from the get go.

They have reduced warranty cover (1 year on all components). If you replace any of the components, you can be tampering with the warranty terms and thus rendering it void.

You will have to procure said 'upgrade' from the manufacturer.

Hope this answers your queries. Cheers!

Back