Budget 25-30k All rounder phone.

Hachune

Disciple
Hey guys looking for a phone at around 20k to 32k range.

Specs i am looking for :
1. Decent enough camera (not necessarily top notch but above average)

2. Amoled is a must (at least 90hz)

3. Good battery (more than 4000mah)

4. Fast and fluid OS (I like oxygen OS very much, I hate MiUI)

I have considered Motorola Edge 20 and Edge 30 (almost perfect for me but a little lacking in battery).

Realme GT 2 looks good too. (30k with offer)

I like Oneplus 10R too but a too expensive.

These are the ones on my mind, do you think there are other phones worth considering? Thanks. I don't lookout for phones much so I don't know much models.

A52s 5G ticks everything you need. Android 14 would be its last OS update, good enough for under 30k phones, doubt any competitor other than A53 will outlast that. A53 has an inferior Exynos SoC (lower efficiency as well), so avoid it. Unless you are into gaming & need best performance for the money, A52s 5G is the best phone overall.

Oxygen OS is dead. IMO One UI is the best android UI followed by maybe stock android (because it lacks many small features that all major OEM UIs have now).

A52s 5G ticks everything you need. Android 14 would be its last OS update, good enough for under 30k phones, doubt any competitor other than A53 will outlast that. A53 has an inferior Exynos SoC (lower efficiency as well), so avoid it. Unless you are into gaming & need best performance for the money, A52s 5G is the best phone overall.

Oxygen OS is dead. IMO One UI is the best android UI followed by maybe stock android (because it lacks many small features that all major OEM UIs have now).
Alright thanks for the detailed explanation, will probably buy the a52s.
Samsung Galaxy A52S. Difficult to beat. You could get it below 27K in offline.
Checked the prices online, they are priced at Rs 28500+ and offline is usually more expensive in my place. Realme GT2 looks more attractive at 1500 more expensive I think.

Last edited:
Hey guys looking for a phone at around 20k to 32k range.

Specs i am looking for :
1. Decent enough camera (not necessarily top notch but above average)

2. Amoled is a must (at least 90hz)

3. Good battery (more than 4000mah)

4. Fast and fluid OS (I like oxygen OS very much, I hate MiUI)

I have considered Motorola Edge 20 and Edge 30 (almost perfect for me but a little lacking in battery).

Realme GT 2 looks good too. (30k with offer)

I like Oneplus 10R too but a too expensive.

These are the ones on my mind, do you think there are other phones worth considering? Thanks. I don't lookout for phones much so I don't know much models.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G (ICY Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) Latest Snapdragon 778G 5G | sAMOLED 120Hz Display @ Rs.27k for the 8GB/128GB version while 25k for 6GB/128GB version. Good SD 778G Processor.
Samsung M53 is not good at all.

Ohh this one seems to have almost the same specs as the A52s but much cheaper and the battery is larger too, I wonder what the compromises are. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, will consider this too.
Not too sure what the difference between the M52 5g and the A52s is but the M52 seems to be dropping in price quite often so hold on
1661949579892.png

I recommended the A52s 5G 8GB RAM to a friend after she needed a new phone and it's honestly excellent. Camera is great, performance too, should be good for another 3-4 years honestly

Ohh this one seems to have almost the same specs as the A52s but much cheaper and the battery is larger too, I wonder what the compromises are. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, will consider this too.
IP Rating, Camera, Codec support, Stereo Speakers, HP Jack, Fingerprint sensor etc. You could compare reviews on GSM Arena.

But availability is a concern.

A52 s has a slightly better screen, headphone jack, & better water ingress protection.
Other than those, better primary rear cam sensor + OIS & android 14 to be the last update vs 13 for M52
https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=11039&idPhone2=11110

I don't think the display is noticeably different.

Thanks guys for all your inputs, really help with my decision. I didn't even know those samsungs existed. It's been years since I stopped looking at sammy for phones.

To add, one thing I really hate is slow and inconsistent under display fingerprint. I currently am using k20 pro which comes with a bad fingerprint.

Thanks guys for all your inputs, really help with my decision. I didn't even know those samsungs existed. It's been years since I stopped looking at sammy for phones.

To add, one thing I really hate is slow and inconsistent under display fingerprint. I currently am using k20 pro which comes with a bad fingerprint.
Samsung's optical fingerprint sensors are a bit slower than new BBK phones (at least my S20FE one is) but it should be better than old K20 pro as tech improves with time.

Back