Altec Lansing ATP3 3-Piece Speaker System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I am selling my 2 year used Altec Lansing ATP3 3-Piece Speaker System.

Link: Altec Lansing Atp3 Home Theatre Speaker System gifts in india at rediff shopping.

Amazon.com: Altec Lansing ATP3 3-Piece Speaker System: Electronics

As shown in rediff link, New ones come for Rs.4650.

So I am selling for Rs.2500 + Shipping.

Local preferred. (Thane, Maharashtra)

Reason of selling: I am going to buy Roccat Kave Real 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset...

So I will be selling my 1.5 yrs Used Microsoft LX-3000 as soon as I buy the new head phones...

The speakers have not been used at all for almost 6 months...

I use only my headphones, as when my parents watch TV, They tell me to turn down the PC volume.

So I stopped using them...

Even before that they weren't heavily used...

I'm not much into music...

But the BASS is very very good...

Keep everything to PM only...

Pics: Imageshack - 05072010067.jpg - Uploaded by Ramino_Rasher

See all my Pics: http://profile.imageshack.us/user/Ramino_Rasher

Sorry , you might consider this as thread crapping but you seriously need to consider your price. I had got a used ATP3 2 years back for 1500 bucks :p

New one doesnt cost 4600 but an ATP 3 is EOL. Altec Lansing VS4121 is its successor which sells for ~2.7k. Even that seems to be a little rare in market and might have become EOL.

Please do consider these facts and price it accordingly.

post me a link of the current Price of these over here and Ill reduce the Price

And keep all the low balling to PM only.

^^ A friend has these, And mine are better...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anyways,

Lowballing can be done through PM, if truly interested...

kidpikoon said:
post me a link of the current Price of these over here and Ill reduce the Price
You will not find one on any retail outlet (forget rediff shopping and indiatimes' links - they do not have anything in stock) because they are EOL.

The replacement is the VS4121 which retails for less than the 3k mark. At the cost of adding to the thread clutter, this should keep the buyer informed as well.

This guy prices his stuff for sale ridiculously and lowballs others even on already low/ genuine/good prices? I had bought mine used from a friend around 2 years back for 1500/-.

ATP3 is EoL for quite some time now and it is also priceless ! I kept mine and loved them even after getting the MX5021 :) 1500 for 2yr old piece may not be too shabby if it is in perfectly fine condition. (although I'm not quite sure if ATP3 was not already EoL 2 yrs ago)

FaH33m said:
Sorry , you might consider this as thread crapping but you seriously need to consider your price. I had got a used ATP3 2 years back for 1500 bucks :p
New one doesnt cost 4600 but an ATP 3 is EOL. Altec Lansing VS4121 is its successor which sells for ~2.7k. Even that seems to be a little rare in market and might have become EOL.

Please do consider these facts and price it accordingly.
I got a new ATP3 3 yrs back for 2750-2850. Currently if there are buyers for this at 2500 + shipping then even i'm more than ready to sell them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back