Samsung Buds FE vs Buds 2 / 2 Pro

Samsung Galaxy Wireless Buds FE (in Ear)​

Rs. 4600 only after 3000 rs. instant discount on all cards

Samsung galaxty tws FE

excellent deal. Nothing beats them at this price. I am using these since last 2-3 months.
Is the call quality acceptable on these? I've been looking for a basic TWS for some time, I don't like the stem style ones though so this seems good. I will only use it to take it to the office and use for calls there.

Is the call quality acceptable on these? I've been looking for a basic TWS for some time, I don't like the stem style ones though so this seems good. I will only use it to take it to the office and use for calls there.
Yes the call quality is good, no issues
oneplus buds 3 beats them
Yea OP supports hi res so may be but it's always personal preference and usage scenario.
How are they compared to Buds 2/2 Pro?
pro and pro 2 have same ANC as claimed by some reputed reviewers may be marginally better. Sound wise pro 2 supports their 360 audio and all such spatial effects, so superior in sound quality and pro 2 also have better IP rating.
Pro 2 is certainly better but as per this deal Fe is really a value for money.
Fe and Pro 2 both supports SCC (Samsung's scalable codec) it's 24 bit hi res audio codec but only if you pair it with some Samsung device.

Last edited:
only if you have a samsung device
Only features missing are seamless device switching for incoming calls, 360⁰ audio, and SSC codec, Samsung's lossless codec. Correct me if wrong. Lossless codec is a gimmick, majority will fail to notice any difference.

I use mine with pixel and tab s8. There's no such difference in user experience. On both devices, galaxy wearable app is needed.

Previously I had buds 2. Improvements in buds 2 pro I noticed are in treble extension and sub bass thump.

Buds 2 has this shimmer or zing in the treble with kind of hollow sound for my ears. It was very much noticeable in hi hats. That made upper treble little unnatural in buds 2.
2 pro has less of that and sound is more full bodied due to improvement in sub bass. And anc on 2 pro is significantly better.

I ended up ordering the Buds FE from this deal and I'm pretty happy with them. My usage is just office calls so I didn't evaluate audio quality on a lot of music, but the little bit of music I did listen to felt like it needed a bit more on the low end (can be fixed with the equaliser in the app I guess). What I like are the wingtips make it super secure once you figure out how to use them, and the ANC is pretty good, better than my Sony CH720N headphones. On a recent cab ride I was able to listen to a video in rush hour NCR traffic which really impressed me (though this is my first tiime using ANC outdoors so might not be a big deal).

I still prefer headphones overall because any sort of buds start feeling weird after a couple of hours wedged in the ear canal.

Back