Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
6 Months
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Unable to extend my own prime membership
I recently got an amazon prime membership code at 5% discount based on a thread posted on desidime. I thought I could use it to extend my existing membership. But very recently, I had extended my prime using some other offer so for now, I have prime until March 2023. And I can no longer apply this code. Also we know that prime is going to be 1500 soon.

I am selling the membership at some discount than I what I paid - Asking Rs. 900

I cannot guarantee this will work to extend your existing membership so if that is your situation, do at your own risk. It should still work for people having no active prime membership. Also one may be able to redeem the voucher until Nov 2022 (as per their T&C) but I am not willing to risk it so potential buyer should also be aware. I am not responsible if you buy and redeem months later and it does not work.

Link to redeem: https://www.amazon.in/prime/promo/landing

Don't have anything to show as it is regular amazon code XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX types.

@puns Tagging you to make you aware there is no pic as such due to nature of the product being sold.

What other ways are they're to extend prime membership at a discount??
Mine will expire on may 2022, if they're is any way to get it renewed for cheap for another year or two, kindly let me know

What other ways are they're to extend prime membership at a discount??
Mine will expire on may 2022, if they're is any way to get it renewed for cheap for another year or two, kindly let me know
if you get new Jiofiber connection , you will get free amazon prime for a year..

now after a year return previous jio connection and buy new. Till the time, Jio runs this offer for new connection, this will work. but the catch is you should be recharging the jiofiber , which anyway I do for internet.. In my case, I had a upgrade of the old router and so got a new connection. so got a new prime subscription as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back