Amazon shipping to India

thunder.dragon

Disciple
Hi guys,

I was surprised while checking with amazon that they have started shipping Computer stuffs to India.. :yahoo: (In Nov they were not shipping :()

I was shopping RAMs and realized they will do ship them to India. But I have no idea what will be customs duty and shipping (though they claim 10$ or so for that)

But it's cool man!! Mark it as a gift and get it shipped.. hope this will help avoid the customs. :D

What you guys say?

Cheers :clap::clap::clap:

Lemme know if anyone has already done that!!

Just wanted to share.

I ordered an intel 40gig SSD last year in April, got it delivered in 2 days, shipping by DHL & wasnt charged any customs duty.

AFAIK only items that Amazon sells directly can be shipped to India. If the item is being sold by one of the vendors on Amazon then it can't be shipped...Check the seller name before you buy.

crossbow said:
Amazon.co.uk Help: Super Saver Delivery to Other International destinations

Free shipping from amazon.co.uk for orders more then 25 pounds. Offer expires on 15th May
Terms of Producst included is disappointing

Does everything on the site qualify for FREE Super Saver Delivery?
Books, Music, DVD and Video qualify for FREE Super Saver Delivery. However, gift certificates and items purchased from third-party sellers on Amazon.co.uk Marketplace are not eligible.

Check the shipping policy of amazon... also at times the products not mentioned in GP can also be purchased and shipped to INDIA..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

krishnandu said:
Great..!! Thanks for sharing..!! :)

Now just one wish, newegg starts this too :p
Yeah!!
Would love at least they accept Indian CC's :bleh:

Back