Amazon Shipping

Yes that's the one. Shiprocket has had Amazon Shipping as an option for quite a while now (not available at all pincodes).
It is cheaper, sometimes faster and in my opinion reliable as well.

1701248901024.png

Yet to encounter, but if it is shiprocket policy then probably will apply for all couriers (As insurance is provided on shiprocket side I think)
Yes....so be careful
DTDC has a flat rate of around 2.5% for insurance on declared invoice value of product & no such condition but with a cap on max liability (25k for Plus & Blue categories).

DTDC has a flat rate of around 2.5% for insurance on declared invoice value of product & no such condition but with a cap on max liability (25k for Plus & Blue categories).
If done directly via dtdc i guess.....but shiprocket policy for used products insurance is that it is not valid

Cost of shipping directly via DTDC and DTDC via shiprocket is sometimes 3-folds. Again, the insurance is for lost/damaged parcels afaik, not for products damaged but package intact. So I prefer shiprocket simply for the cost difference, and pray.
For urgent low-cost shipments, I create a shipment and directly submit at DTDC office (like 2 kms from my home and in the way from home to office). Can't do the same with any other courier

Back