Status
Not open for further replies.

mav2000

Skilled
Biostar 790 GXB A2+ - Rs. 4,000 plus shipping

img9746v.jpg

Details in the link below:

BIOSTAR

Will ship with original box and all accessories. Its about 4-5 months old and will come with bill and remaining warranty.

OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Reaper CL4 4GB Edition - Rs. 3,000 plus shipping

img9748e.jpg

Details in the link below:

OCZ Technology | Products | Memory | OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Reaper CL4 4GB Edition

KMD Warranty. About 6-8 months old and working perfectly. Will do 1000 Mhz at CL5.

PM me for a better deal for both ram and mobo together, and please dont crap the thread.

sorry dude...could not post clearer pics, as otherwise with flash the name would not show. Anyway its the same as whats on the website and its very well kept like all my stuff....you can also probably check some pics on the amd phenom thread.

the heatsinks are stuck with thermal tape and will be removed before shipping. So no issues at all. Anyway they are pretty expensive heatsinks and would keep them with me as its not part of the deal.

Secondly, have checked with biostar, no issues if we use thermal tape and use heatsinks, as long as there is no physical damage to the board.

Have a look
ic4k00.jpg

For all buyers "Please have a proper look on a product before buying."
For all seller " Please provide proper product portfolio, to help sell your product easly."

forget it, but even if it was done with screws, there would be no issue. The only way it can be an issue is if you use thermal paste and stick it permanently.

mav2000 said:
the heatsinks are stuck with thermal tape and will be removed before shipping. So no issues at all. Anyway they are pretty expensive heatsinks and would keep them with me as its not part of the deal.

You must have made this clear in your first post only.

Hiding small things can missleads your buyers.

If heatsinks are stuck with thermal tape, then there is no issue of warranty.

Good luck for your sale.
No Sir iam not MOD.
I am just helping TE members to have transparent deal as a member only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back