Status
Not open for further replies.

MRCOOL4ALL

Disciple
CPU-AMD Athlon 2400+ @ 2.00 GHz
RAM-1024 MB DDR
Speakers - Creative 5.1 Inspire
Sound Ccard - 5.1 Sound Blaster Creative
Graphics Card - nVidia GeForce FX 5200(128 MB)
Wireless Mouse And Keyboard (Logitech)
LG DVD ROM + LG CD WRITER
Canon IP 1000 Printer

folks.as unbelievable as this price is , lets not crap this thread. If anyone wants to tell him anything, PM him

must have meant 4500, there aint no way to explain it otherwise (even when launched, they werent selling the same for 45k)

Edit : Point taken. No crapping of thread. I just have to say i still cant stop laughing even though the laughter challenge got over few minutes ago :eek:hyeah:

To all my dear friends above-

Its most probably a typo on the part of the OP.:)

If you are genuinely concerned or interested in the deal, Please PM the seller and/or the mods.:cool2:

[O/T]
Even after all the ruckus the past few days, people still can't get themselves to follow Market rules.:no:
And then go on giving advice to mods about how to run a forum.:bleh:
Only shows how everyone loves some 'tamasha' or laughter at someone else's expense.:( [/O/T]

Is this the XP series...

delete this shit..

the last post from this member was "let me be mod please"" abt 10 months back...and then he comes up with this...

@bikey
I have a fan for 10k..shipping extra...gng to post a thread...

Why do u guys talk about the product that you dont know about??!!! Its Antlon and it costs that much. If you guys dont know about the product then please refrain urself from talking :eek:hyeah:

khimera said:
Why do u guys talk about the product that you dont know about??!!! Its Antlon and it costs that much. If you guys dont know about the product then please refrain urself from talking :eek:hyeah:
is it a shampoo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back