WTB AMD FX 8350/8370 processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracerbullet

Skilled
Hey,

I'm looking to buy a used AMD FX 8350 or 8370 processor. I'd prefer if it has some warranty period left on it. If anyone is looking to sell one, please get in touch.

Thanks.

7k considering there's no warranty. Plus I'll need 1 week of testing warranty. Let me know if that works for you. Cheers.

Cool, let me know by today please if possible as I'm close to closing another FX 8350 deal with someone else outside TE. In case you're curious, the deal is for 7.5k including a few months of warranty. Hence I offered 7k for your processor. But since you're a member on TE with whom I've traded successfully before, I would rather buy it from you than from someone I don't know.

Also, if you can't give 1 week of testing warranty, you'll need to give some sort of warranty. For what happens if the processor is DOA? If there was any existing warranty then it would be different. Hence my request for testing warranty.. I understand it's box packed, but it shouldn't arrive dead/defective..

Cheers.

I don't think i ll be selling it off at 7500/- , you have got yourself an awesome deal there.
And i can give you doa guarantee.I have spoken to amd ppl in b'lore(not accel guys, but to amd directly) and they have said if doa we will give replacement.
Thanks anyways.

Then @chetansha, at the risk of sounding brusque/offensive, please stop beating around the bush and PM me your price.. If it works for me, then I'll go ahead. If not then good luck on your sale. Waiting for your PM.

I was expecting 10k for this, since you seem a nice chap, i ll let it go 9500/-. If not i ll just use it on my son's pc and sell the 8120 on his pc or use the 8120 to build another pc
Currently seeing an new sabertooth 990 mobo rev 2.0 at 12k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back