AMD Might Be Considering Ryzen ‘Zen 4’ Desktop CPUs With DDR4 Compatibility For Existing AM4 Motherboards

So,

AMD is pulling classic Intel by offering efficiency, incompatibility, higher overall performance for more money.

Intel is pulling classic AMD by offering inefficiency, compatibility, lower overall performance for less money.

How have the tables turned!

i think AMD has lost low end gaming market no cpu of amd is currently able to match 12100f in gaming performance....tables have definetly turned here....intel focusing on low end/budget builds and amd going intel route all for high/very high end market.

this rumor is pure salt zen4 is lga based cpu so i dont think amd will make dual versions what i am hoping is they can launch 5600x3d kind of cpu...or a 5300x3d will be awesome for low end market

Well it will entirely be dependent on AMD how much they want to compete with Intel counterparts . Because down the lane even they know DDR5 with early first memory controller and it's technologies can't keep up with the negligible performance difference against DDR4 especially value for money.
If so we could very well continue seeing Intel leading all the way in the market. Lets hope for the best

Back