FS: Processor AMD Phenom II x6 1075T

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mentioned If you lost the invoice then Why mentioning?

My Bad.. forgot to go through other member replies
How would you confirm the 15 months warranty period?
It is 15 months as AMD service center told me and that to according to Amd so if i had the bill i will have atleast got 2-3 months more.
So how it is you liked it as its sealed and i have not opened it.
You will get fx 8150 after a month or so. So use it till than after that you Rma it and sell because you will get good value and if lucky better model too
BTW Did you transfer?
transfer before 12:00noon as i need it urgently.

Still I didn't get the ans? Why did you mentioned in the thread that you have invoice (Just for quick sale)
Is it right according to TE rules?

amount will credit in your account once it is approved
usually it takes 3-4 hours for approval...

Still I didn't get the ans? Why did you mentioned in the thread that you have invoice (Just for quick sale)

Man from a day before yesterday its still not approved or what.
And don't worry i will help you with the Rma if you need in future and if possible i will try to arrange a duplicate invoice ok and i will fax you ok
Give me you fax no.
And for the thread i said yes because i thought Rma slip will do to claim warranty in future when still on warranty but @chetansha
corrected me and i didn't change because i had already shipped it to you and it would have been cheating if i change
it to no invoice after shipping so it was an error fro my side which @chetansha has clearified me so thank you @chetansha
as you should read the thread before buying anyways i will try to get the duplicate invoice ok and if ever need help rma'ing it in future i will help you ok.

Last edited:

AMOUNT RECIEVED
THANKS @Soyab0007

Last edited:
Phone was switched off during friday namaz which takes a long time for me..
have patience, money will be transferred

First let me know how long will it take to arrange a bill copy?[DOUBLEPOST=1401449268][/DOUBLEPOST]Money transferred
check pm for transaction screenshot

Phone was switched off during friday namaz which takes a long time for me..
have patience, money will be transferred

First let me know how long will it take to arrange a bill copy?[DOUBLEPOST=1401449268][/DOUBLEPOST]Money transferred
check pm for transaction screenshot
I told you i will try as i have not been to that shop for a long time as i am buy with my own shop which my brother runs
so lets see if i am not able to arrange it i will try to help you with Rma till JAN 2015 as i will be shifting to DUBAI most probably.

Please try to arrange for a bill copy... rma is not an issue for me.. but bill is a must
you can scan & email me..

dude 2years depreciation dont xpct 5k for a 6 core a new one (fx6300) may cost 7450/- but you cant expect to get more than 3.5-4k for the x6 since this is the 1st gen amd 6core proc.

dude 2years depreciation dont xpct 5k for a 6 core a new one (fx6300) may cost 7450/- but you cant expect to get more than 3.5-4k for the x6 since this is the 1st gen amd 6core proc.
Its sold and brand new not used whatever its sold awaiting feedback.

Bro the shop from where i bought the processor is dismantled because the owners making Residential apartment and new shops will also open but don't know wheather they will open the pc shop as work in progress as i went there today morning as in Guwahati shops remain open till 12:00noon-1:00pm and dont worry as i told you i will help you with the rma if needed. And this processor which i gave you is new so i don't think it will die atleast not for a year because when you rma it, the processor should have to pass the test otherwise they will send you the same processor again so please read below notes from AMD
Please note that your processor(s) will be subject to V/M inspection upon arrival at the AMD Return Centre and must pass this inspection before your warranty claim can be approved. Once your processor(s) pass the V/M inspection, it usuall y takes approximately 2 business days for your replacement part to ship. You will receive your replacement(s) approximately 3-5 business days from the ship date, depending upon your location.

Should your processor fail V/M inspection, a Customer Support Analyst will be in contact with you by telephone or email with this information. You will receive your original defective processor in approximately 3-5 business days from the ship date, depending upon your location.

For further assistance, please contact AMD-Accel helpline# 080-41500996, 30261023 or email amdcare@accelfrontline.in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back