AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs Might Get Better Boost Clocks

I am waiting for Ryzen 4000 CPU for already a year or more anyway for all possible reasons anyway. I do want to get it cause need to finish some games very very soon anyway for whatever it takes clearly. We do need to get done there.

Another AGESA update. But I don't have high hopes there as ASUS will mess up the BIOS as usual.

At most it will net 50-100 Mhz millisecond boost which is okay for bragging about CPUInfo screenshots but not much else.

I am waiting for Ryzen 4000 CPU for already a year or more anyway for all possible reasons anyway. I do want to get it cause need to finish some games very very soon anyway for whatever it takes clearly. We do need to get done there.

Ryzen 3000 CPUs came out last Oct.I got my 3900X around then. You will need to wait at least till August for the Zen 3 based Ryzen 4000 CPUs. But I am guessing this time AMD might pull a bait-and-switch to see what Intel does with TigerLake and drop-kick it.

At least thats what they tried with the 5600XT.

As for games you can play all games at 1440p with a 3700X provided you have a beefy nvidia GPU. I would not go with AMD GPUs with all their driver issues nowadays. AMD is far behind on the software side on all their products compared to nvidia and a bit behind compared to Intel.

From what I have read basically all Ryzen 3000 models are really not worth it when it comes to something like overclocking, so probably you should better leave that idea and select something else for your needs anyway. Or better buy some other processor with that means.

Back