FS: Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x Sealed Pack

what are the settings, Please share. I need to do the under volts XD
0.0875 negative offset does wonders. Start from 0.05 and keep testing until unstable.
The performance increase is because the chip runs cooler and hence boosts better.
With PBO4 (highest level) my 3900X would draw 196W of power in prime95 small FFTs.
Simple 0.0875V undervolt, it draws max of 139W and boosts better!

what are the settings, Please share. I need to do the under volts XD
What I did was I went to the Precision Boost Overdrive section in AMD Overclock, choose "Advanced" for Precision Boost Overdrive, set the PBO Limits to "No Limits". Then went to Curve Optimizer, set it to all cores, set "all core curve optimizer sign" to negative. The highest value you can input in "All Core Curve Optimizer Magnitude" is 30. I started at 30, then 20 and got lower temp but lower blender scores so I stuck with 30 (im lazy).

My mobo is Asus Rog b550-f wifi. Your mobo (b550) should also have a similar PBO2 settings in the AMD Overclock section.

Thats all I did.

Now i go fiddle with other settings.

Fun part is, I have no idea what PBO is :p research karna padega :angelic:
In simple words, Precision Boost Overdrive.
AMD's algorithm to decide how much over the base frequency should the processor operate.
Considers multiple things among temperatures and current limits, power draw limits.
Most motherboards have PBO 'levels' asking how hard you want the processor to boost.
On my B550 tomahawk, level 4 has the highest and level 1 has the lowest performance boost.
Some boards have it in reverse.

Back