AMD Socket939 Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radeon

Adept
AMD Socket 939 Motherboard

Dear Tech Enclave users, I need an AMD Socket 939 Motherboard for my AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Venice. Please let me know if someone have it. I'm from Delhi, but I'll accept offers from all over India. It will work for me even if it is out of warranty (anyways it's been a while since Socket 939 was launched).

Note - Motherboards with Integrated Video will be given priority.

Where are you located? As I said, I already have a Processor, I need Motherboard only, please let me know if you're willing to sell it.

Can you kindly provide me with some more in-depth details:

Motherboard Manufacturer?, Model Number?, working condition?, year of purchase?, your location? and last but not the least, price please?

the mobo is a SapphireTechnology PE-A9RS482M (Socket 939).The Specification is : The PE-A9RS482M (Socket 939) AMD Athlon 64 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Socket 939 Serial ATA II RAID and Ultra ATA/133 PCI/PCI Express 1x / 16x, Radeon X300 128 MB DDR 64 MB. Ram upgradable upto 2 GB.
web link is PE-A9RS482M (Socket 939) Picture Gallery
Brand new opened but unused, year of purchase 2009 , at kolkata rs.1100/- + courier.

Payment options? Would you accept bank transfer through ICICI? Which courier service would you pick? Any warranty left? Bill?

Post some photographs of your Motherboard please.

What is NEFT? Can you please post some pictures of your Motherboard? I've an ICICI account so can I transfer money to your PNB account?

I'm interested in your product, please give me two days.

Pictures of your Motherboard?

In two days I'll need your Full name (Appearing on the bank account), your account number, your phone number so that I can transfer money via my ICICI Account.

And I need atleast seven to fourteen days of testing warranty.

Dude can you please post some pictures of your Motherboard? Please revert me back on testing warranty. I need some credibility.

Any possibility you can borrow any of your friend's cam/phone etc.? Can we have inputs from any Mods please?

Lostpass, please give me some more time, need to arrange DDR memory too, keep it open for me please.

Ok, If possible, I would like to see the photographs of your Motherboard, somehow try to manage.

Keep it on hold for me for 10 days as per you mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back