PC Peripherals Amigo 500 W PSU

M in Shimla and my generic 400W+ Zebronics PSU was busted 3 days ago- i run a Athlon X2-3600+6150Board-7600GS- 2 SATA- 2GB DDR2-1 DVD writer.( running on a borrowed 450W generic quantum PS-Danger!!! )

I have to buy a better power supply-In Shiml only 400W-PSU for Rs. 500 is available. only one I seem to be getting nearby is AMIGO- 500 W for Rs. 2000 at Chandigarh Lynx computer Store ( who says it costs 2500 but will give for 2k)- where I have to go on Monday the 3rd Sep 07 & buy one

Can U give some feedback on this please- I might run into a CM 380W for 2k also in Chd. please.

No clue about the Amigo. Seems to be cropping up on the forum quite a bit though.

The Coolermaster Xtreme Power 380W unit is an OEM Hipro unit. Hipro isnt that great but i guess it should be better than the Amigo.

IceFusion said:
for your pc, the amigo one or the CM one , both would work gr8... THe amigo is available in delhi for around 1700...

Can U tell me where in Delhi is this available for1700
In Chd. I wz. quoted 2k
is it any good- any reviews ? or has anybody purchased this & used it.

Adios Amigo.:lol:

Amigo was 1.5k in Mumbai or Bangalore- read it somewhere on TE.

I have my doubts on that psu- that 500W rating might be a gimmick.
What are the specs?

And when anyone says 'its is xyz but i will give lower, 99% of the time they ar BSing'.:cool2:
So most prolly heis trying to rip u off even at 2k by giving some bogus mrp.:p

amigo is an rebranded SMPS from a local distributor, there is no real reviews on the same, currently getting a branded PSU is the best choice!!!

amd999 said:
amigo is an rebranded SMPS from a local distributor, there is no real reviews on the same, currently getting a branded PSU is the best choice!!!
i would suggest FSP saga II 400W or 500W.....they are both great psu at around 2K-3K segment..:clap:

Back